SM DLeague 1A87 - LT Application

DLeague

Should I Be Promoted To Lieutenant?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Promoted To Lieutenant?

• Yes! (Provide Reason)
    • No! (Provide Reason)

Name:

SM DLeague 1A87

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:196946728

Current rank:

Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) :

3 Days, now I know what you are thinking right off the bat he should not be PD command he has barely any time as a SM well before you -Support because of that give me a chance to explain into why I believe I should have this rank. I have been in PD for over a year and a half and I have provided so much, I'm barely promoted in meetings because I have been noticed lots of times when I was a SGT and training every time I had a chance as I do now it was quickly noticed by Deputy Commissioner Noot he had promoted me to MSGT then again noticing my hard work leadership characteristics and my skill in PD he recommended me for SM promotion. Now when I train I put in extra effort I actually have written down extra things I teach Cadets even though it does not say it in the Handbook I teach them everything I can to make them the absolute best OFC's they can be if you check the tests my name will pop up a lot as I train as much as possible as it is not only a learning experience for them but the trainers sometimes to. I can take orders and be led and you need to be able to take orders to give orders and I have always been good at that and I have a very broad range of leadership abilities. So I would like you the people to give me this chance and think about your decision if you give me this chance I will not fail you!

Rank Wanted:

Lieutenant

How many warns do you have?

6, none that are active all last year warns

Do you have a Working mic?

Yes, I think by now everyone has heard me!

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):

Why should you be promoted? :

Why should I be promoted is a very broad question and I am gonna go into some great detail so stay with me! On the server I provided almost every day at least 4 hours of gameplay and activity you can ask several people! Now I am gonna bring some real life things into hand because lots of people ask how Im just now a SM when I have been in PD for a year and a half well let me explain I don't usually like to tell people what happened but this gives me a little experience and makes me better at what I do so stay with me here: 

January 19, My step dad got drunk and was in a very bad way and had a gun and a knife my room does not have a lock and my little brothers and sisters room doesn't either my mom doesn't really care for me which is why I was forced to move away but staying on the subject my mom had locked herself in the bathroom the only locked room in the house he had then came into my room held me at gunpoint for over an hour then when he walked away I went to help my brother and sister I had used my body to block there room about 5 mins after him staring at me trying to get through the police had shown up he had then grabbed me held a gun to my head and a knife to my throat after that the SWAT team had shown up in full riot gear to negotiate a way out after 3 1/2 hours I was released he was then tackled by several SWAT member and tazed I was then put into protective custody because of my family causing me to be gone for a few months, he was then released a few months later I was forced to move states and change a lot of things then he had come back the house the day he was released and had shot a bullet through my side window hitting me in the right should hitting the bone causing me to have 3 surgeries then was later caught in another county and has been in jail ever since, but I still live with the constant fear that he may come after me one day. I was diagnosed with PTSD and to this day on the 19th of every month I will wake up at exactly 12:13 the time it started and I will relive every second of it.

Now why did I tell you this? Because I want you to have some insight into the PD things I have seen I am also part of the Bucyrus police explorers which I have seen several things from shootings, to suicides, to overdoses things like that I have been there I know what cops go through and I believe if you give me this chance I will show to you that I could and will be a great Lieutenant and Low Command Officer I just need you the people to give me this chance and let me show you I can be a good member of Low Command. I will bring Honesty, Integrity, Strength, Honor, and Discipline to the PD and provide wisdom to those who need it. Due to my experience and what I have already done in PD I believe I should be Promoted as an SM I have already brought tons of wisdom to the ones below me and have trained already so man people as an SM I will do everything in Low Command to the best of my abilities! I am highly active also if you don't see me on or don't already know me then it is probably time zones as I am active and I am well known!

Thank You,

SM Dleague 1A87 - Devon

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No):

I Dleague, agree that complaining and or breaking any rules set by high command can and will result in complete removal from PD command! Yes.

Edited by DLeague
Fixing some things

+Support

• Active In-Game/Teamspeak

• Application is good 

• Has been on PD for a very long time

• Active on TeamSpeak

• Respected member of gaminglight

• Respectful. Trains A lot of cadets, probably more than most people.

GOOD LUCK, You Really Deserve it. 

I am so deeply sorry for what you and your family have been through, I cant even begin to imagine the distress It caused you all. I mean at the end of the day this is a game and you did not need to enter so much detail but again sometimes things are good to get out and say. I apricate you picking up the courage to explain the awful situation you and your family went through.

+/- Support

-Havent seen you much (maybe due to timezones)

-Decent Application

-Only been SM 3 days, (joining Low-Command is a big responsibility)

Good Luck

I have to be honest, like I said I apricate you telling us a big part of your life but your application do not state exactly what you can bring/do to the department as Low-Command. 

PoliceRP|Moderator|Support

SM Jakeee 1B65

1 hour ago, Jakeee said:

-support 

-Havent seen you much (maybe due to timezones)

-Decent Application

-Only been SM 3 days, (joining Low-Command is a big responsibility)

You need to be SM for longer in my opinion and a lot of ppl will say what I say SM for 3 days is too short at least have 2 weeks 

2 hours ago, CHEETO said:

+Support

• Application is good 

• Active on TeamSpeak

+Support

• Application is good 

• Active on TeamSpeak

+Support

• Application is good 

• Active on TeamSpeak

Agree

+Support

• Application is good 

• Active on TeamSpeak

PoliceRP Manager

3 hours ago, CHEETO said:

+Support

• Application is good 

• Active on TeamSpeak

Agreed.

Edited by BOT Jeff

3 hours ago, CHEETO said:

+Support

• Application is good 

• Active on TeamSpeak

Agreed