Car bombs/new tac team role

Garth

What you want to see? - I'd like to see tac teams get another job added, which would be the role of a bomb defusal unit for each team. These teams would deal with planted bombs and defuse them in high-risk situations such as bank robberies, gen store robberies, and possible other scenarios. The bombs, which would be car bombs, would be able to be purchased by certain classes and only used during high-risk situations as to not permit over use/abuse of the items.

Why should we add it? - We should add this because it would add another layer to rp situations. Presidential assassinations could be coordinated with car bombs, forcing Secret Service to make sure their vehicles are secure at all times. Bank and general store robberies could be heightened in danger with another layer of risk for tactical teams, having to make sure the area is clear and blocked off from possibly rigged vehicles. And finally, it would just generally add another way for criminals to plan and execute crimes in a creative way, creating more rp overall and fostering more of a role for tactical teams.

What are the advantages of having this? - Criminals can create more elaborate schemes to pull off their crimes, possibly even finally having a distraction to get away from a raid while the police are focusing on a blown-up vehicle. Government will also benefit from having another role to train and prepare for, making tac teams vital in more situations.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone - criminals and government alike.

Links to any content -

Bomb suit: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=579592077

Car bomb SWEP: https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/2460

• Like 1

1 minute ago, [GL] Phill said:

+/- Support

+be good for roleplay

-can see this being abused

phil this is not gonna be abused cus you see what he said for certain classes but possible abuse but we can try it out if it does get abused than we will remove it

43 minutes ago, [GL] Phill said:

-can see this being abused

As anything else in the server... Staff would monitor everything. With this logic, we should remove guns, props, cars as they can be abused as we have seen before. Staff is there to handle all of this.

+Support 

Something new in RP, Could be useful for both Criminal and Gov side.

+/-Support

Although it may be good in roleplay, it would need to be hard to get as if you let someone who just joins server for their first time get one, they might just go drive to spawn and blow everyone up there.

For bomb squads you'd also probably need a different sub department for maybe SWAT as if you have people from all over different tac units it would be hard to work togesther.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

2 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

+/-Support

Although it may be good in roleplay, it would need to be hard to get as if you let someone who just joins server for their first time get one, they might just go drive to spawn and blow everyone up there.

For bomb squads you'd also probably need a different sub department for maybe SWAT as if you have people from all over different tac units it would be hard to work togesther.

Then it can also crash the server if u am not wrong? If we are a lot of players on at the same time 

Well, according to the definition of terrorism, a lot of other things people do on the server could be classified as it as well: the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

22 hours ago, Carpenter John said:

I feel as though this would be difficult to implement and make fair, but I do like the idea.

+/- Support

4 hours ago, ? Vinny said:

-Support

Not needed

^^^ 100% Agree

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 10/28/2018 at 12:15 PM, Kim Yo Suk said:

I'm very surprise this is actually getting tons of +support

+support from me too

we really need to expand more RP for all.

Same, it is a good idea, but I really thought it would be passed off as a wild idea.

On 10/28/2018 at 7:11 AM, Carpenter John said:

I feel as though this would be difficult to implement and make fair, but I do like the idea.

Agreed, it would be difficult to implement.