[GL] Aaron Hotcher

Your In-game: Aaron Hotcher

STEAM_0:0:220764164 

The admin's name in-game: King Omega

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Idk

What warning did you receive: Player diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):  

Sat Oct 20 06:19:58 2018 PoliceRP 76561198401794056 King Omega Player Diss

Why do you think this warn was false: Ok so There were these players who were massRDMING (they killed ME over 20 times every time i respawned) So i called a admin It took over 20 mins for a admin to come to me and then they Get jailed on to the roof and the admin said "hotcher has something to say to you" i had shit all to say to them so i said "stop minging fucktards" because they had just killed me over 20 times over and over and over so i get this warning for player diss and these Massrdmers just get let go free No punishment No Warning Nothing.

Any extra information:  If  the warn stays can the Mass Rdmers please be Punished (Pm me for the names)   He Jailed them for 1000 seconds but then unjailed them 2 mins after

Edited by Clement

+/- Support

The warn should stick since you admitted to player dissing ("  i had shit all to say to them so i said "stop minging fucktards")

This could also be a different staff report based on the apparent "free pass" for rdming

gonna need to wait for a response from @King Omega  till I can reach a verdict for my imput

Ok lets start from the beginning you called for staff, I was on a different call I was the only staff member to 25 players and there were more calls before you that were much bigger, Now for the warn that wasn't the only thing you said (Im not going to say them) and for the RDMer's i dealt with them with a nice big  warn + a Jail now i strongly believe that just a photo of me warning you and admitting to player diss is enough to make this report go no were

(And also you only had to wait 5 minutes)

-SUPPORT

Edited by King Omega

5 hours ago, King Omega said:

Ok lets start from the beginning you called for staff, I was on a different call I was the only staff member to 25 players and there were more calls before you that were much bigger, Now for the warn that wasn't the only thing you said (Im not going to say them) and for the RDMer's i dealt with them with a nice big  warn + a Jail now i strongly believe that just a photo of me warning you and admitting to player diss is enough to make this report go no were

(And also you only had to wait 5 minutes)

-SUPPORT

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King