Meh's Emergency Medical Services Application

Meh

IG Name: Meh

Link to Steam Account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198371860994/

How many warnings do you have: 12

What departments are you in and what rank: CPL in PD; SA in FBI; Former SWAT and SS

Why do you want to be EMS(150 Words Minimum): I would like to be EMS because of my strong leadership abilities, and a caring point of view. I also thoroughly enjoy to roleplay in those situations that EMS handle. I am also a quick decision maker and enjoy stressful situations that EMS handle when taking an urgent patient to the hospital or performing other important tasks. I also feel like I can bond with other EMS members and I will strive to do my best in the department. I get along well with people despite the situation they or I am in. I will strive as well to make the department better as I continue on my journey to advance and help others in the process. In real life I have a connection with EMS because practically my entire family is involved in some way by having their EMT. As a previous EMS before I took a break, I loved the community and people I was involved with and it seemed like a big family that today I wish to be  a part of.

• Thanks 1

• Kade locked this topic