• Yes
    • No

Steam Name: [GL]BongoLingo

Ingame Name: Jano

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:96362753

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Guar

Reason for Ban: I applied  on Greens server as a joke

Dispute: I applied on green server as a joke and I understand there should be consequences but but to be perma banned  seems to be unfair. I will take the the staff restriction but I wish to play on the server once again.

Edited by Jano
  • Like 2

A perma ban is ridiculous, he should still be able to play. He's helped the community a lot and is one of the best GM's we've ever had on the server. The man should just be able to play, regardless of keeping his position or not.

5 minutes ago, Knight said:

A perma ban is ridiculous, he should still be able to play. He's helped the community a lot and is one of the best GM's we've ever had on the server. The man should just be able to play, regardless of keeping his position or not.

Couldn't have said it better.

Jano has put A WHOLE MONTH on this server, gamemaster or not, he should 100% be allowed to paly.

Although I'd understand a staff restriction, a PERMANENT BAN WITH NO APPEAL?

This is way too harsh.

The amount of time he's put into the server is WAY too much in order to just permaban him. I believe a staff restriction and a warn would be good enough. 

I understand the reasons behind it, but I again say that a permaban with no appeal was not just. He did not advertise it or anything, all he did was apply.

Edited by GuyScience

6 minutes ago, GuyScience said:

Although I'd understand a staff restriction, a PERMANENT BAN WITH NO APPEAL?

This is way too harsh.

The amount of time he's put into the server is WAY too much in order to just permaban him. I believe a staff restriction and a warn would be good enough. 

I understand the reasons behind it, but I again say that a permaban with no appeal was not just. He did not advertise it or anything, all he did was apply.

Couldn't say this better myself. Should've been warned rather than given a ban on the spot. That's just harsh ?

I do think a ban with no appeal is a little harsh with someone with great reputation in our community but you applied for GM on another server. You can't just do it as a joke either because people won't understand if its a joke or not unless you are speaking with them. You should have the right to appeal but next time be careful when you apply for staff on a server that does not allow you to be staff on another community.

I did see you as one of my closest Gaminglight friends. You were a great person with great events. You made this server so much more fun for everyone. Making lots of friends on here and you were one of the people I liked the most (sorry not sorry to others) I'll miss seeing you on the server though. Good luck with everything in the future.

Jano is a good person, I have known him ever sense i joined the server and in my opinion He is the nicest person i have ever meant on any server, Yea he made a mistake and made a stupid ass joke but we all make mistakes. He has done a lot for me and other players and is liked by almost everyone. But a ban? Why a ban maybe a suspension from Gamemaster or Blacklist FROM Staff, But to be banned for the server for something so simple? He doesn't deserve a ban AT ALL He is super active, Does amazing events and helps a lot with new GM's So please, Remove the ban. I'm not saying this because i see him as a friend, That's how i saw scorch then he was blacklisted without me caring. I am saying this because he doesn't deserve a ban in my eyes.

Love you jano & i wish you luck in life.

-McCary

1. You directly asked if you could apply for staff there, I told you no and you proceeded to do it 2 days later. Direct Defiance, essentially rogue.
  2. When I confronted you about it, you said just perma ban me.
  3. As soon as you said permanent, I knew where you lie within the community and feared you advertising.

Its not a joke application if its in the accepted section.

• Like 1

Pending @Zeeptin

@ArmyGuy  & @Fame Heard it as they were in the SMT Room

You said "just perma ban me" (or something along those lines"

Obviously you don't even care, it's technically you going rogue, because as a staff member, you were told NOT to apply on Green's server and you decided NOT to comply with YOUR manager and applied anyway and proceeded to get accepted 

That is going rogue as a staff member 

You applying on another server is NOT a joke

2 minutes ago, ArmyGuy said:

You said "just perma ban me" 

Obviously you don't even care, it's technically you going rogue, because as a staff member, you were told NOT to apply on Green's server and you decided NOT to comply with YOUR manager and applied anyway and proceeded to get accepted 

I did not say that  I said I accept the staff restriction but I did not say "just perma ban me" I would not say that because I enjoy this community

25 minutes ago, Gaur said:

As soon as you said permanent, I knew where you lie within the community and feared you advertising.

I would Not advertize because I think of it as a low blow for a community to grow 

5 minutes ago, ArmyGuy said:

I understand this. Which is why I accepted the Staff ban

• Sad 1

Your attitude was extremely dissrespectful and you told us to just perma ban you. You didn’t care when gaur gave you direct orders not to make an application on a blacklisted members sever, and when we confronted you, you said “just perma ban me.”

If You can’t listen to direct orders from your manager than Neither Gaur, ArmyGuy, nor myself want you playing on our servers. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fame said:

“just perma ban me.”

Like i stated before isaid no such thing

4 hours ago, ArmyGuy said:

ou applying on another server is NOT a joke

Yes i shoul d have realze this before and i apoligize

Jano your behavior was unacceptable.

- Support

Support

- No Evidence from either side

- this post has turned into SMT vs Players

- We are going off of witness testimony (The most unreliable piece of evidence)

- There are good arguments on both sides.

- Please don't turn this post into a place to argue.

- Admin / 104th LTCOL Ares 9999

5 minutes ago, Invaliff said:

Support

- No Evidence from either side

- this post has turned into SMT vs Players

- We are going off of witness testimony (The most unreliable piece of evidence)

- There are good arguments on both sides.

- Please don't turn this post into a place to argue.

- Admin / 104th LTCOL Ares 9999

Completely agree

@Gaur

I am going to lock this post until Zeeptin gives the final reply. Don’t want an argument to break out. 

I will speak with Zeeptin in TS about this.

Accepted

Sorry for the long wait, however with this unban, you will be staff and command restricted (BXO+) for the next two months

I'm doing this because there is no solid evidence of either side and a restriction is the fairest restriction I can hold against you at this point

To Appeal this ban go to the ban panel and find the ban and link this post to it and you will be unbanned as soon as possible