Robby Peppers staff Report

soulness

57 minutes ago, Nimo said:

These staff reports are so petty. He just did it once so let him be but if he doing it often then report him. This is one of the reasons why I left GL, Staff  never getting along and reporting each other. If it is annoying then goto SMT,  don't straight up report him.

-Support

he has done this more than "once" but I have no evidence to back up my claims... of the other times

Edited by soulness

On 10/19/2018 at 4:59 AM, WreckedInRuinz said:

+support

Robby Peppers did break the staff handbook.

BUT soulness also broke the MOTD rules. I think what should happen is if Robbery Peppers gets a punishment soulness should get a punishment as well for copbait/stealing government vehicles.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

+Support

Robby I get you were trying to hold him and wait for staff to come to you, but this isn't how we operate. You could have waited for staff to come to you and then you give that staff the persons name that was breaking the rules.

You should get a talking to by SMT for this

Edited by WalrusFace

On 10/20/2018 at 3:24 AM, gamikzone said:

+SUPPORT

Regardless of the situation you still broke the staff handbook. As a staff member you are required to read the staff handbook. Therefore you must be aware of the staff rules and must be held accountable to your actions. Next time just get his name and call staff, as long as you have the name the minge can be tracked down.

Signature.png

On 10/19/2018 at 4:59 AM, WreckedInRuinz said:

+support

Robby Peppers did break the staff handbook.

BUT soulness also broke the MOTD rules. I think what should happen is if Robbery Peppers gets a punishment soulness should get a punishment as well for copbait/stealing government vehicles.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 10/18/2018 at 11:13 PM, ? Vinny said:

+/- support

He did hold the guy here https://gyazo.com/d1cf4ddeed328ad203746b371acd7c57

BUT I'm sure he was holding him because he stole a vehicle and was waiting for staff to arrive as shown here  https://gyazo.com/a83865f0093757e7752e2bc48e28f875

(I personally used to do this myself but only if its the same person stealing Gov cars purposefully minging)

The guy could have tried to run away from him and Robby may have physgunned him to keep him still until he can put him in on-duty staff's hands

Plus your video did not show him physgunning anybody at your angle it would have been good to see it before he phygunned instead of after because all I hear is "OOOHHH RePoRT HiM RePOrtHiM" (don't take any offense it's just people are such instigators on here it gets irritatingg)

I'm gonna wait to hear from @Robby Peppers about his side on this one.

In my opinion, since he did physgun him off duty I think he should be verbally warned unless he has done this prior.

Edit: Robby replied, I still uphold my original statment

• Fame locked this topic