TheLostGamer - False NLR Warn Report

Godz_GamingYT

NLR WARN

keuka - False Warn Report

Questions

Your In-game: TheLostGamer

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:213150174

The admin's name in-game: Keuka

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Im dearly Sorry, I do not know his steam name

What warning did you receive: NLR Warn

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 
Here Is Semi Full List of warn (Really Out-dated) With Keuka HIghlighted
Here I died outside of PD (First death)
Me On the stopsign (Outside pd) After I told the officer I called staff (Notice My blood from last death).
Here Is evidence Of when i called staff for the rdm (Before I went to the stop sign) (Called 2 times before before staff showed up)
After I Got killed for staff report (All pictures on roof are from after this all occurred)
The Last msg I sent in staff chat before he lifted me up

Why do you think this warn was false:
I Had died, On top of pd building (Was then told By staff(after I was warned) i cant be there) I Then called staff and went back to where i died to show the staff who had killed me, but the officer (as seen in photo) killed me again. I then go back for a third time to show once again who had killed me, I never re instated roll play I clearly stated "I called staff" The staff then brought the officer up and never brought me.
After talking everything through keuka said "No one is in trouble" So we left and then I was warned for nlr with no given reason

Any extra information: I talked to John Kyle Who recorded our convo @John Kyle In this recording It explains what happened

@RhenicI called staff and then returned to show them who killed me

I Only went back to show who killed me

(Keep in mind 2 staff showed up when i was killed the second time)

3 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

-support

You can’t return to the area of your death even if you don’t start roleplay. Call a staff member and don’t go back next time.

Edited by Godz_GamingYT

5 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

- Support

You are to not return NO MATTER WHAT. You call staff and tell them to look at logs to check who it was.

You take a lot of screenshots at really odd times... You have a video or is this all just SC?

Sorry I can not Record, but I went back with the staff, I also spoke with keuka And he said it was a mistake... no hate on him it was just an honest mistake

(I called staff and went there with them to show them)

Edited by Godz_GamingYT

3 minutes ago, Godz_GamingYT said:

(I called staff and went there with them to show them)

if you went with staff then yes. But from your evidence, it looks like you went before idk. If keuka could say comment that would help. I can't @ him his name is diff on forums I guess.

2 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

if you went with staff then yes. But from your evidence, it looks like you went before idk. If keuka could say comment that would help. I can't @ him his name is diff on forums I guess.

I did It was my fault for not explaing he is coming to comment

Here is the video of my sit with him talking about the situation. In my personal opinion he should have been given a verbal warning due to the fact he was given incorrect/outdated information on parts of this situation. However I shall leave this up to the gaminglight community and not + or - due to the fact that I have been directly involved and wish to avoid a biased opinion.

2 minutes ago, John Kyle said:

Here is the video of my sit with him talking about the situation. In my personal opinion he should have been given a verbal warning due to the fact he was given incorrect/outdated information on parts of this situation. However I shall leave this up to the gaminglight community and not + or - due to the fact that I have been directly involved and wish to avoid a biased opinion.

Thanks for providing the video I cleared it up with keuka, it was mainly my fault for not explain properly.

I also admire that you don’t wanna be bias 10/10 staff

Edited by Godz_GamingYT