*New Rule for Forum Staff*

Wolfgangg

Greetings, 

As you all very well know my name is Wolfgang, and I am here to discuss an issue that I think needs to be addressed with our forum staff. Not to get too in-depth but when I started playing Garry's Mod, the first server I played on was [TCG] The Cubics Gaming, the number one server on gametracker at the time. Approximately six to seven months after I joined I became the forum staff manager and an SA on the server and I am here now to try and bring up what I believe to be an important issue. There have been several occurrences over the years that I have been here of my posts being hidden on the forums without my knowledge. This bothers me because I have read the forum rules multiple times and when I go into requesting website support on teamspeak to ask about it they have no idea what to tell me. My goal today is to try and make it mandatory that Gaminglight Forum Staff notify the original poster of a hidden and/or deleted post and the reason for the deletion. If one does not know what they have done wrong how are they to be stopped from doing it again?

Thank you for reading, 

Wolfgang

Edited by Wolfgangg

34 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

-support

Don’t break the forum rules and your posts won’t be hidden. It’s required that we put a reason for hiding a post. If you find someone failing to do that, report them. They can be striked for it.

BTW, you miggt not wanna mention another server cause it is technically advertising

26 minutes ago, Androntel said:

BTW, you miggt not wanna mention another server cause it is technically advertising

That server and community has been gone for a long time now, I only used it as a frame of reference in case anyone who reads this ever played on there.

Edited by Wolfgangg

2 hours ago, Rhenic said:

-support

Don’t break the forum rules and your posts won’t be hidden. It’s required that we put a reason for hiding a post. If you find someone failing to do that, report them. They can be striked for it.

as Rhenic said if someone hides your post for no reason report it to Guar 

14 hours ago, Rhenic said:

-support

^^

We make sure that our forum diplomats are aware of what is breaking forums rules and what is not. It is the forum staffs discretion if they deem a post not suitable for our forums. Don't break the forums rules, and no action will be taken against you

Closed

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017