i really want to say thankyou to everyone

Hannah

i just wanna say thank you so much to those who welcomed be back  and asked how i was doing it actually means a lot i never really got to fit in anywhere at all and soon as i came back so many people have came up to me and said how they missed me this is honestly amazing community it has helped me with so much mental health problems and other issues in my life , i wanna thank every swat member and every high command of swat for  understanding why i had to go for a bit  and i will be fully active , if anyone else is feeling depressed sad , or anything you could message me , thank you so much  @Fame for being the best little brother ever we may not talk as much as we use to but we need to change that honestly i remember all those good time as being a yuki with asuna and i will never forget those moments or the moment we use to pick each other up with our phis guns @Josh H-Y.   thank you so much for being like an older brother to me and actually asking if i am OK  or not honestly  i feel like you are family , @Zimbros thank you as well for always accepting me, @Chad B honestly i gotta say you are one of my best friends   i known you for so long and i am happy you are back , @myandabeast thank you so much for being the commander ever  and doing such a good job,   @mad dog  biggest thank you to you we have been though a lot and we always had each others back no matter what and i  love our  brotherly bond @tom thank you so much for being so kind to me  and buying me gmod when you really didn't have to, there is so much others i wanna thank but idk your forum name so ill write down the names  UC lee thank you for the welcome back :3 , @jeff omg we had some fun times remember when you killed one of my family members and i killed you with the chainsaw xD , but that's all and thank you to the kings family  remember we might fall at times but we will always get stronger , 

• Like 2

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

2 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

Good to see you back! Just remember not to Tag SMT!

Half of smt are my friends and I wanted to thank them, rip me I guess

I am really glad to see know that you are doing better.  If you have any other problems feel free to contact me, that also goes to anyone in the community. I am available to anyone in need, if you feeling down or need to talk to someone you can come to me.

Edited by Josh H-Y.

OMG Hannah its been to long since we last played together I miss all those bank raids of you no scoping me with the awp ?

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

On 10/15/2018 at 5:53 PM, balloonhail4979 said:

OMG Hannah its been to long since we last played together I miss all those bank raids of you no scoping me with the awp ?

Good times  ?

On 10/15/2018 at 3:10 PM, Joe Mama said:

Glad to see you back in the community. Lots of mugging and stabbings are gonna happen now, lol.

They happen a lot xD

21 minutes ago, Carpenter John said:

Happy to see you back Hannah.

Thank yehhh ?