Teamspeak Channel Upgrade

Unkn0wn_F1R3

Do you think this is a good idea?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this is a good idea?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

So you can buy single teamspeak channels for 20 credits, that can contain up to 5 people. I was thinking that adding another buyable option labelled along the lines of "Teamspeak Channel Upgrade" could be added. This would allow users to buy an additional 5 player slots for their personal teamspeak Channel. This would be beneficial as people who like to play with larger groups of friends or want to talk to more people in private can pay to increase the size of their channel. The price for this that I was thinking of would be somewhere along the line of 15 Credits. This would benefit the community as a whole as it adds income and I believe it doesn't affect anything except a member of SMT increasing a channels size.

Thanks for reading and please answer the poll!

Edited by -Unknown-

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

16 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

If you want another 5 slots you just buy another TS channel and tell SMT to just add the 5 slots to your current one. Doing this would hurt income as it’s 5 credits ($7) less per 5 slots.

I see where your coming from for the price tag, but buying the teamspeak channel again theoretically means your buying a second teamspeak channel which may confuse some people.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • th3 locked this topic