Staff Report Of Pull

Ramen Rug Soup csgolive.com

Your In-Game Name: SenapiRamen UMC

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:181739718

Staff member's In-Game Name: Pull

What did they do?: False Warned Me 2 Times One Was For Muting Him (ClientSide) After The Sit Was Over and The Other Was For RDM Because My Hostage Was Minging I Killed Him And No Rule Says You Can't Do That.

Evidence (REQUIRED): Check My Warns

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? 2 Strikes

-Support

You RDM'd your hostage because you "Didn't want him anymore", Not all rules are stated in the MOTD but it is common sense that killing a hostage for no reason is RDM. I would have classed it as RDM as he was in restraints and had no way of defending himself. To my knowledge you did not bring the fact that your hostage was minging in the sit. You could have let him go.

Your warn for Not Complying With staff is due to the fact you muted Pull whilst in a sit, wether or not you had received you initial warn, Pull still needed to speak to you and you stated that you had muted him therefore he could not conclude the sit, therefor that warn is also justified.

PoliceRP|Moderator|Support

SM Jakeee 1B65

4 minutes ago, Jakeee said:

-Support

You RDM'd your hostage because you "Didn't want him anymore", Not all rules are stated in the MOTD but it is common sense that killing a hostage for no reason is RDM. I would have classed it as RDM as he was in restraints and had no way of defending himself. To my knowledge you did not bring the fact that your hostage was minging in the sit. You could have let him go.

Your warn for Not Complying With staff is due to the fact you muted Pull whilst in a sit, wether or not you had received you initial warn, Pull still needed to speak to you and you stated that you had muted him therefore he could not conclude the sit, therefor that warn is also justified.

Completely agree. Both warns are valid in my eyes.

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

36 minutes ago, Jakeee said:

-Support

Changed to a - support 

1 hour ago, Jakeee said:

-Support

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

6 hours ago, Jakeee said:

-Support

4 hours ago, Jakeee said:

-Support

• Fame locked this topic