Repost: Senior Moderator Staff Abuse

Guest Nickanick12

Guest Nickanick12

Your In-Game Name:Nickalus

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:39956041

Staff member's In-Game Name:COL Cole

What did they do? To start off, me and a my in-game family member attempted a bank heist. During the bank heist, several PD, Swat, and FBI member's showed up. Half way through the heist Senior Moderator COL COLE showed up and started ranting on about how a couple hobo's entered the vault. We tried explaining we had nothing to do with this, he then continued on to halt the operation. He told us that we are not continuing the heist due to the hobo's showing up and coming into the vault. We telling him that it was PD's job to stop any citizen's/hobo's or even anyone who wasn't permitted to come into the bank, to come near the crime scene. Yet after all of this, he still continued to rant. We had killed several PD and Swat member's and expected them to stay away, yet to our disbelief, they showed up and came into the vault then killed us all. This all happened infront of the Senior Moderator. Me and my friend's are extremely dissatisfied on how Cole treated us, he could get on our case, yet not warn the PD and Swat members for NLR and RDMing during an "Admin Sit?" Me and my friend's want justice, because these type of situations happen all the time on the server.

Evidence (REQUIRED):Several Witnesses including admin and moderator.

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? A demote to Moderator, a warning, and an apology 

•  

- Support

No evidence. Witnesses aren't used in sits nor in reports(unsure about staff being witnesses) If you've got video evidence or pictures that would help alot

Demotion is a bit harsh specially if he has no prior warnings/strikes 

Until further evidence is provided I'll stick with a - support

Edited by [LOVE] Lord_0f_Woe

Signature.png

5 hours ago, Rhenic said:

-support

No evidence 

22 minutes ago, Cole Phelps said:

-Support

Who is COL Cole...?

No Evidence

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Guest Nickanick12

We did not get them hobo's to come into the bank with us. Besides the fact, when it comes to evidence, why is it always that way with us? When we report a mod? I've seen several cases where an admin warns, jails, or even minges people based off of other mod's or peoples word and even logs. It's bull when mods can get away with this shit, but when a simple person like us do one thing wrong we got hopped on.

On 10/6/2018 at 5:54 PM, Nickanick12 said:

We did not get them hobo's to come into the bank with us. Besides the fact, when it comes to evidence, why is it always that way with us? When we report a mod? I've seen several cases where an admin warns, jails, or even minges people based off of other mod's or peoples word and even logs. It's bull when mods can get away with this shit, but when a simple person like us do one thing wrong we got hopped on.

You have no evidence. You can’t back up any of your claims. 

Come speak with me in the teamspeak 

denied 

• Fame locked this topic