ADVANCED MEDIC MOD

soulness

What you want to see? - The Advanced Medic Mod

Why should we add it? - It would add a lot more roleplay to the server. It would also make people actually want EMS to assist them in a lot of Situations. Also we can see a rapid growth of ems in the future. See the reason why I joined EMS is because I liked a show named  “code black”. It showed them doing surgerys and stuff, so when I joined the server I saw that EMS was an option and wanted to join, but then quickly realized there wasn’t enough rp which was disappointing . I just like the fact that I can help people in different scenarios (broken leg,bullet wound…). We would be able to put them into our Ambulances and take them to the hospital to be treated! Which would be sick! 

What are the advantages of having this? -We could get more roleplay to EMS and it can get more players to join ems with the extra roleplay in hand. I know for a fact that if this mod was added myself and all of EMS will be more active. 

Who is it mainly for? - EMS

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/4403  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF9tu_k8Q9E

Edited by soulness
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, matthewberry0909 said:

++++Support!!!

-EMS Need the update

-It would add RP

-Amazing idea!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Biggest Support EVER

This is actually mainly for EVERYONE on PoliceRP. This would allow people to actually Fear Their Life as it would be harder to just get revived or respawn. It would definitely give more RP to the server and less of a "Just shoot" mentality that 90% of people on PoliceRP have. (You know it's true) Everyone likes to just shoot and shoot and shoot. This would add MORE RP to the server that would not just be obnoxious. It would actually be good. This would help everyone, Civs, Crims, Police, EMS, Other Gov Depts. Like really, it would. I REALLY hope this gets in because this would (I think) make PoliceRP RP again, not just Shoot shoot shoot!

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

5 minutes ago, Jason Tucker said:

+Biggest Support EVER

This is actually mainly for EVERYONE on PoliceRP. This would allow people to actually Fear Their Life as it would be harder to just get revived or respawn. It would definitely give more RP to the server and less of a "Just shoot" mentality that 90% of people on PoliceRP have. (You know it's true) Everyone likes to just shoot and shoot and shoot. This would add MORE RP to the server that would not just be obnoxious. It would actually be good. This would help everyone, Civs, Crims, Police, EMS, Other Gov Depts. Like really, it would. I REALLY hope this gets in because this would (I think) make PoliceRP RP again, not just Shoot shoot shoot!

2 hours ago, Jason Tucker said:

+Biggest Support EVER

3 hours ago, Jason Tucker said:

+Biggest Support EVER

+Support

reasons above

+Support

High Command of EMS approves of this

Allows for more in depth roleplay

Allows for a more realistic and fun atmosphere in the server for both the injured and the EMS

120% Supported by High Command

I would urge the board that if they have concerns about this mod, please contact myself and Kade and we can clear up any worries.

Assistant Chief Razonix

Edited by Razonix

22 hours ago, Jason Tucker said:

+Biggest Support EVER

On 10/5/2018 at 10:42 PM, Jason Tucker said:

+Biggest Support EVER

• Fame locked this topic