Spection - False Warn

JellyPies

Hello, I'm here today to appeal my warn from Spection.

Questions

Your In-game: JellyPies

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:216294819

The admin's name in-game: Spection

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Spection

What warning did you receive: Not cooperating with staff and failRP.

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.thumb.png.6c4f1d38cb9d3ea360eaa227d0f437ee.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I think this is false because he had asked me to leave the SRT base. He Phys gunned me, he was not on duty. I came back in and he said to leave again. I came back again only because I had been in an admin sit there because we had a jailbreak at PD (I went up an elevator that brought me to SRT). Even if I was not in a sit, srt could have arrested me, he did not need to Phys gun me out than warn me for "not cooperating with staff" as him being staff had nothing to do with this. What should have happened is we should have been allowed to proceed with the admin sit in the SRT base rather than him removing us well he was in RP. Spection was not a government job at the time either. So I feel as if he just did not want us there for his safety in RP so he used his powers to move us.

Any extra information:

This happened to another guy as well. I have played lots on this server for a while and that's my first warn, I try to maintain a clean record. Spection ignored us when we told him directly that there was an admin sit. He proceeding to move us. Then he was in a rush to get back to RP so without a fair sit for us to explain he had just warned us. He warned the other guy I was with during this for player dis. staff member john Kyle thought it was not fair for the other guy because he did not say anything (because he was in antiminge it was impossible). I feel Spection is using his powers in an un professional way, using them improperly. I hope this is enough info. I'm  only making a report because I have played on the server for a long time and I have kept a very clean record. Please, I hope this makes someone consider removing my warn. Than you.

~~JellyPies

Edited by JellyPies

-Support

Head Admins are allowed to Physgun of duty. If he moves you away I wouldnt recommend continuing to do enter SRT base. You couldve called the staff member again.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Rhenic said:

-support 

He’s allowed to physgun you off duty.

If he moved you away and you came back, you aren’t cooperating because you aren’t leaving. Him moving you away may be a signal to stop interrupting whatever he is doing. You could’ve simply called the staff member who was holding your sit again to be brought back. 

20 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

-support 

If he moved you away and you came back, you aren’t cooperating because you aren’t leaving. Him moving you away may be a signal to stop interrupting whatever he is doing. You could’ve simply called the staff member who was holding your sit again to be brought back. 

54 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

-support 

1 hour ago, Rhenic said:

-support 

5 minutes ago, Spection said:

I wasn't in RP, I was adding a car to the car dealer for SRT

1 hour ago, Rhenic said:

-support 

He can use his phys off duty

And he was adding a car to SRT...

-Support

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

I returned because I did not want a warn for running from a sit as there was no communication between Spection and the admin hosting the sit. Spection was very demanding and was not communicating with my either. it was unfair of him to do so. I dont feel as if this was handled in the correct manner. I'm not here to get Spection in trouble I'm here to get the warn removed. Regardless we were in an admin sit and as the rules say, you cant run from them. Saying I should have called the admin to me is an excuse. I stand by my statement about why I feel this was false. Spection ignored us when we tried to talk with him. He also put FailRP in the warn, but there was no failRP what so ever in this. It was  game of broken telephone between 3 admins in the and. The original sit I was in was destroyed and un settled because of Spection.

Edited by JellyPies

• Fame locked this topic