Bryce King Staff Report.

jarrettflinders01

Your In-Game Name:Frank Castle

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:150398777

Staff member's In-Game Name:[GL]Bryce King

What did they do? Massive Fail RP/Player diss/And Broke Fear RP.

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Whatever SMT decides.

Edited by jarrettflinders01

+Support

As an Admin Ranked Staff Member he should clearly understand not to break rules of the MOTD

and he CLEARLY broke FailRP, and FearRP

Something should be done regarding this there is no argument to counter against this all evidence points to him breaking the rules and him not walking into the jail cell WHEN he has a Tazer and gun pointed towards him.

7 minutes ago, KoreanBiscuit said:

+Support

As an Admin Ranked Staff Member he should clearly understand not to break rules of the MOTD

Something should be done regarding this there is no argument to counter against this all evidence points to him breaking the rules and him not walking into the jail cell WHEN he has a Tazer and gun pointed towards him.

-Support

Firstly, He never announced an arrest, he randomly went for a taze on ruinz, then we began to run. They get the arrest off, then when we get to the jailer, a family member of ours adverts Jailbreak, and thats when i began to run out the front door. After running out the front door i began to be chased by an NSA agent who cannot get his hands on me because of my speed and skills. Instead of requesting backup or even prisoner transport, he just calls for staff. Upon calling for staff they say its failrp to run once in cuffs, even tho im trying to escape to a friend who can then pick my cuffs. Just because he didn't like he couldn't grab me, and didn't want to hold me under fear rp or anything he classified it as fail rp.You can consider this mingy behavior, but no rules were broken, and i kept character as a prisoner escapee until i was basically called a mingy admin by Closeman & Will Newel.

Fear RP was never broken, No gun or tazer was held at me, I even said to hold me at gun point, or hold me at tazer point, Exact words were "Hold me under fear RP"

Also, i never player dissed, i simply said "I want tobizz to arrest me because you have been very biased to me."

Also, this wasn't a staff situation, the things you have stated that i broke MOTD rules, this had nothing to do with my ranking on the staff team as i was never on duty, nor did i mention or do anything using my powers, instead of treating the situation like a sit i was being screamed at saying im an admin breaking rules which wasn't true at all, Will literally just came to the situation whilst i was running away and said i was rule breaking, while Closeman asked "is this really what the staff team has became?" but it's okay that you cut that out, i would've cut it out too if a good friend broke NLR and disrespected he whole staff team. (i wouldn't really)

Yelling "Stop" wouldn't stop anyone in a real situation, point a gun or taser at me if you want compliance outside of government turf.

Holy moly i've never realized how loud my mic gets.

Video clearly shows Closeman breaking NLR.

Instead of requesting prisoner transport, holding me at gunpoint or doing any of the above, he calls an admin to break RP as a whole.

Edited by ? BrycE ?

+Support 

You are an Admin. Running away WHILE in cuffs WHILE having officers chasing you AND telling you to stop is a blaytant FailRp. 

You also lied to me saying that they “never held me at gun point” when at 1:47 it clearly shows TWO officers haveing weapons drawn on you.  

You are in cuffs. You are under the command of officers that are chasing you.  They do not need to pull a gun on you since you’re already in cuffs.  

One last thing, this is most certainly a staff situation.  You are breaking failrp along with fearrp which is clearly shown at 1:47.  

6 minutes ago, Will Newel said:

+Support 

You are an Admin. Running away WHILE in cuffs WHILE having officers chasing you AND telling you to stop is a blaytant FailRp. 

You also lied to me saying that they “never held me at gun point” when at 1:47 it clearly shows TWO officers haveing weapons drawn on you.  

You are in cuffs. You are under the command of officers that are chasing you.  They do not need to pull a gun on you since you’re already in cuffs.  

One last thing, this is most certainly a staff situation.  You are breaking failrp along with fearrp which is clearly shown at 1:47.  

-Support if you look at the video there was a tazer rush incident and also this should be under the "Player Report" as Rhenic has stated because I don't see how this is a staff report because the sit was conducted but this still falls under the wrong category and plus I agree with Bryce once and only you are on government property then if you don't follow orders them should it be considered FailRP but if you're just near or outside of Government facility's then it would not be considered FailRP now regarding the Orders given to Him during the jail break I don't think it should be valid because when they had their guns out but they didn't say a word but when they pulled their cuffs out they then start to call out orders and that isn't considered FailRP if they really wanted to they could have pulled out a gun then proceeded to give there commands or if he wasn't complying they could have just tazed him and gave him a longer sentence but they just wanted to take the easy way out of this because they couldn't catch the criminal

• Like 1

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

-support on the staff report

-/+ support on the player report

No staff handbook rules were broken. Also if closeman is really saying stuff like that then he should be talked to. Will would’ve been able to handle the situation. 

• Like 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

58 minutes ago, KoreanBiscuit said:

+Support

He didn't break any rules.

-SUPPORT

Literally the only thing that was out was handcuffs and that was it, and Bryce tried to run away you didn't tell him to stop nor did you have a gun or taser pointed at his direction. The only person that said stop was a SGT. The person also did not advert "over" in the jailbreak

All you did was call an admin and say "admin to me" you never said to Bryce "Dude stop or STOP!" all you had were your handcuffs out.

Edited by Lex Phantom
  • Like 1

Ok so...

Technically there is not a rule on the MOTD that states that you must follow PD's order while you are cuffed.

Now that is technically but this is a rule that everyone follows in the server and about all staff enforces.

This is something we enforce because the drag feature we have in the game is very glitchy and it can be annoying to get people out of tight spots like door ex... So staff likes to enforce the rule that "You must follow PD's orders once you are cuffed" all tho not "technically" in the book it is something we all enforce for the sake of better RP.

Now for my judgement.

@Bryce I love you man and I think you are a great admin but this looked a bit mingy to me. You kept on running when you very well knew that the jailbreak was a fail and it was over. There were 2 NSA members there who outran you CLEARLY and kept telling you to stop. IRL they would have tackled you or grabbed you by the hand, no need to take out a rifle and say move or die.

So -/+ Neutral on this but as a staff member and as an Admin I expect more from you Bryce. Disappointed

You do understand that breaking server rules shows a negative impact towards the staff team correct. If staff can minge and not RP (which is why people get stressed and annoyed on a daily basis) then why can't other players.

I'd say the only thing that needs to happen in this case is you getting a stern talking to and a slap on the wrist by a manager. You do have a history of being a minge and if you are ever caught bringing your previous tendencies back then I can almost guarantee you will lose your staff rank. That being said, get your shit together and help make things fun so people don't have to call staff every RP situation.

+support

Didnt even hear castle say a word to bryce. Also why didnt you just drag him by pressing E?  instead of standing there get him in a car and drag him into PD. It really isnt that hard. KEEP RPING IT OUT FOR ONCE. 

Edited by Kiki

1 minute ago, Kiki said:

Didnt even hear castle say a word to bryce. Also why didnt you just drag him by pressing E?  instead of standing there get him in a car and drag him into PD. It really isnt that hard

Actually the prisoner should be walking by themselves. We shouldn't spend our time dragging the person when they can actually walk.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

10 hours ago, Will Newel said:

+Support 

• Fame locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...