Anonimous's Goodbye Message

twitty4fsu

Hello guys, Im am sorry to say that i have lost intrest in gaming light police rp. This is due to playing for a while and just a lost of intrest, this has been happening for a while ive just wanted to support the community more, now this has got to a point where i cant do it anymore, now yes i am extremely sad about leaving but i need a break. I will hopefully be back but for a while ill be gone. Now i will miss all of you very much, and i have been thinking about this post for a couple days and ive come to the decision of typeing this. Now i cant stress enough how much i will miss you all, yall have all been a part of bringing me happiness in the past but my time has come to a  end for a little bit. I have made a lot of online friends on gaming light. Now i am comig to the end of this message, but i want to give my thanks to all of you, its been a good time. Goodbye. ~Anonimous

20 minutes ago, [GL] Tom said:

You will be missed buddy... ?

btw tom is that pfp from GGO from sao season 2?

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

48 minutes ago, KoreanBiscuit said:

Yes it’s Sinon from GGO Arc and people classify that Arc as Season 3

Ah I see I have a rival SAO fanboy ? I KIDDING also I know that and its technically NOT season 3 ?

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

spacer.png

10 hours ago, KoreanBiscuit said:

Don’t get me going DOOD

K dad 

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic