False warn report

TOMMY KINGSTON

Game name: Tom miller Mcbride

steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045451051/screenshots/

Admin: Bambob01

Reason: hornspam/running from sit

dispute: there where people in the road Bambob was a civilan then swich right away he was part of that crowd  keep honking my horn they would not move I just dont think its fair for him to give a opinion about roleplay if its possible would like to get all my warns removed by Bambob01  I got proof of him faling rp and as an admin with King omega they where stacking poilce vehiles on top each other.

Proof: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045451051/screenshots/

1 hour ago, Cole Phelps said:

-Support

I have had plenty of run-ins with you and it seems to be your goal to get GL Staff members in Trouble

I just had issues with you today, unless you have proof it is false, like a video or something else, then I honestly can't agree with you. Plus your format is wrong. Steam Profile not Steam Image link where it says "steam:"

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

Look there is proof jason tucker if you actually read my post you wont my steam id here its Steam-0:142592661 the reason why yall dont see me most of the time because i have keep changeing my name in the game cause yall wont to just adminbait players aramy look where it says proof and click on the screen shot bambo let that situation happen i dont know why i got denied when i was complaning about king omega staff abouse? dont make since.

the admin was off-duty? I dont know if the admin was a SA plus but the police cars also couldve been someone else.

But at the same time maybe the admin was just trying to get the stacked cars out of the way, you never know if they were really the ones who stacked those cars because 1 the car owner doesn't show since you are inside your own veichle. 

HUGE -SUPPORT 

Evidence is not really clear. 

That me in the GREEN STRIP MARTING DBS SPORTSCAR apparenty  you did not veiw it in full image lex phantom no they where driveing it  around the town  like that I got proof they where fooling around nobody was in the way  just uploaded it here https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1522788208            

Edited by TOMMY KINGSTON

I am still confused how 

2 hours ago, TOMMY KINGSTON said:

that screenshot is proof for

18 hours ago, TOMMY KINGSTON said:

Reason: hornspam/running from sit

dispute: there where people in the road Bambob was a civilan then swich right away he was part of that crowd  keep honking my horn they would not move I just dont think its fair for him to give a opinion about roleplay if its possible would like to get all my warns removed by Bambob01  I got proof of him faling rp and as an admin with King omega they where stacking poilce vehiles on top each other.

this warning to be false? Please explain?

ALSO

3 hours ago, TOMMY KINGSTON said:

Look there is proof jason tucker if you actually read my post you wont my steam id here its Steam-0:142592661

Thank you for providing your SteamID, seeing how the format asks for it!

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

Kiki you fail Rp all the time dont get me started with you I just did not even report you yet wont to see the video on facebook of you mass RDM PEOPLE here the link if you are interested Go to facebook then search up minge2025 have a good day sir

https://www.facebook.com/BOHUNTSALYER/?modal=admin_todo_tour

Edited by TOMMY KINGSTON

Just now, TOMMY KINGSTON said:

Kiki you fail Rp all the time dont get me started with you I just did not even report you yet wont to see the video on facebook of you mass RDM PEOPLE here the link if you are interested Go to facebook then search up minge2025 have a good day sir

lets not start drama on the forums

You made a report and you dont need to call someone out  for them breaking the rules in the past because they -supported you.

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command