Kirigaya Staff Report v2

Chad B

Your In-Game Name: Chad B

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:66578410

Staff member's In-Game Name: King Kirigaya

What did they do? physgun abuse to avoid getting raided  and tried to get me to leave to avoid any punishment

Evidence (REQUIRED):  https://streamable.com/aqi01  

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?  Honestly with the inactivity on staff and after being called to this sit and him telling me just to go and don't worry about it, trying to avoid any repercussions and his comment to @Voxis about not caring about having a staff report against him(He advised me to make a report) There’s a huge difference between phys gunning off duty to get a player or vehicle unstuck(which is still against staff handbook) and using it to avoid getting raided and an advantage in RP scenarios. Especially. The reason I’m making the staff report is mainly because it is completely outside of the staff book guidelines that he agreed too, and secondly because the player complained and I felt it was unfair that someone that is part of staff would use his powers to avoid the player for raiding him thus hindering the players RP. SMT can choose what happens 

(And my comment of "Everyone phys guns off duty" isn't true) 

@SMT please contact me  
Edited by Chad B

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

I dont believe that Kuno has show the entire video to @Chad B, I think being removed is a bit harsh for this situation and Kuno was trying to steal my printers for almost 2 hours before i phys-gunned him out of the building. And also were in a Family he was not raiding on any level or RP he was bottom line trying to annoy me and then when i did something wrong he calls a admin.

Edited by King Omega

4 hours ago, Finch said:

this is to be hidden as the channel content is confidential and evidence is unlawful. SMT will be advised of this.

What channel content you heard only a split second then it got muted...

The evidence is unlawful? what?

Please do not call for something to be hidden if you are not SMT Team or a Forum Diplomat.

Few things:

1. Same Family so idk why he is stealing from you.

2. This is to be dealt with in RP. Grab an AWP and shoot him in the face.

3. Using your powers to stop a raid is no bueno.

4. That looks like more than 5 1 way prop but I am not sure.

As for the report it'self I would like to see the video that Kuno claimed to have for me to be able to give a + or -

• Fame locked this topic