Koala UMC - Ban Request

John Kyle

Your In-game: John Kyle

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56300451

The player's name in-game: Koala UMC

The player's steam name (If you know it): TheDrunkenKoala  (STEAM_0:0:97427835)

What did the player do: He was blatantly disrespectful towards staff and myself and has No intent to roleplay on this server and has falsely accused me of hacking because I've beaten him in a gun fight

What do you believe should happen to the player: A small ban but nothing major, if not than a long minge.

Any extra information:  I was very frustrated at the fact that he was getting away with this minging for some time without any punishment other than a warn so I've decided to take this to the forums. I feel like his actions were very uncalled for and that he should be punished beyond a warn. I cannot deal out this punishment myself because it would be taking my own sit and an Admin would require a long explanation so I have just taken this to the forums for them to deal with here.

8 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Valid evidence, Player overall seems hard headed, and he is extremely disrespectful.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

I'm a little disappointed that video shows you guys being so rude to the guy even though he may be in the wrong it doesn't mean you should be dissing him.

You guys are staff you need to handle it a little bit more courteous than what you did here. 

In my opinion, the punishment was given however this is not my server so I can't really say on behalf of PRP SMT.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

All doe your attitude could have been better. You have him the idea for the shackles thing and you agitated the situation rather than trying to calm him down. He still broke the rules and did not follow you into the car how he is supposed to so for that I give it a

+Support

Signature.png

-Support

There should be no excuse for this disrespect. I dont care how heated you get, you should never start calling people names and being this rude. 

Although if I watched correctly he was warned ingame for player diss. I think this warn will do.

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

On 9/24/2018 at 3:17 PM, Rhenic said:

+support

Evidence is clear. He was extremely disrespectful and had no intention to roleplay.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

I will not write "-Support" as I feel that would be inappropriate to this situation. The evidence is biased against me as this is just 3 minutes of a long slew of things from the whole night. "John Kyle" before hand followed me and harrased me about my base, placed invisible/Semi invisible camera inside the vicinty of our base, and continues to follow me around whilst being cloaked in order to catch me doing something wrong. I do not care for the harrasment and I do not enjoy the targeting I am reciving as a result.

On 9/24/2018 at 6:45 AM, Kim Yo Suk said:

+support

Extremely disrespectful and he's not really part of UMC.

Also as a closing reminder, I am a part of UMC, you may have to ask the ones who recruited me to it, Their names are Mikey and Deathstriker. I mean you no disrespect.

Thank you,

Koala UMC

P.S

Deathstriker124Today at 7:04 PM

[PM] Moderator| John Kyle: You need to watch Koala, he is a, less roleplay kinda person if you catch what im saying

[PM] Moderator| John Kyle: He might get you in trouble

This is from a higher up in Umbrella, quotes from John while in game. He states that i'm a trouble maker and the he should "watch" me. Do what you will with this.

Edited by TheDrunkenKoala

Just now, TheDrunkenKoala said:

I will not write "-Support" as I feel that would be inappropriate to this situation. The evidence is biased against me as this is just 3 minutes of a long slew of things from the whole night. "John Kyle" before hand followed me and harrased me about my base, placed invisible/Semi invisible camera inside the vicinty of our base, and continues to follow me around whilst being cloaked in order to catch me doing something wrong. I do not care for the harrasment and I do not enjoy the targeting I am reciving as a result.

Also as a closing reminder, I am a part of UMC, you may check with anyone on the server in our group currently.

Thank you,

Koala UMC

You're not on the roster which I assume you're not in the first place. Get lvl 7+ to put you on the roster please.  And please review our code of coduct.

If you have issues in the future with other players harassing you. Please inform the staff team to deal with it.

Just now, Kim Yo Suk said:

You're not on the roster which I assume you're not in the first place. Get lvl 7+ to put you on the roster please.  And please review our code of coduct.

If you have issues in the future with other players harassing you. Please inform the staff team to deal with it.

Thank you, will do.

As for the PM's I was warning deathstriker because I HAD gotten reports about you( @TheDrunkenKoala) from today so I was spectating you to prove if any of these were valid. As I spectated I was letting him know because I try not to just let people get in trouble at the fault of others mistakes.

This was from today, after I had gotten reports of him breaking rules so I had full reason to spectate. As well as it seems warns don't teach him to learn from his mistakes and he does attempt to break rules when he thinks we aren't watching such as this video provides.

And I did not want to call you a minge to death due to that being a more Bias and Disrespectful kind of word.

This will be my one and only post within this thread

-Kyle

Edited by John Kyle
  • Thanks 1

• Fame locked this topic