Robby Peppers Trial Moderator Application #2

Robby Peppers

Poll  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should Robby Peppers get Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Robby Peppers

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Robby Peppers

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:143018883

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) November 2016

6. What date did you make your forums account? November 22, 2016

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 6

9. Have you donated? Yes.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes.

12. Timezone: EST.

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve Trial Moderator for multiple reasons. I am an active member of the community, I am mature, and I am trustworthy.

I am an active member of the community.

I make it a goal of mine to be online, on the server every day for about 4 hours, on weekdays. On weekends I am online mostly all day.  Being active is important so that you get known, and it will lead to being respected and being promoted eventually. Being active also builds a relationship between me and the community, I have gotten to know certain people, and what they do on the server. It also builds a good relationship, like building trust between myself, and the other members.

I am mature.

I also make it a goal of mine to be mature at times, where I am present to the public like if I am on-duty as an admin, I will not be joking much, I will attempt to do my job professionally and efficiently. Being mature can also build trust and respect. If you are constantly joking on-duty, and getting nothing done, then people will stop calling for us, and take punishment into their own hands by either RDMing or just being disrespectful back, leading to a toxic community. 

I am trustworthy.

I have shown myself to be trustworthy, I have worked my way up RP ranks, and I want to start contributing to the server. I have gained the trust of multiple admins, like Ruinz, LordInsider, ect. I believe that I deserve a chance to show what I can do, and to become staff.

1. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First, I would join the Admin team. Once I am on team, I would cloak myself, go in noclip, and fly to the top of a building. I would then jailtp them. Once I have them, I would warn them, if they continue disrespecting, I would gag them/mute them in chat too. I would request an admin for the admin to issue further punishment if it gets severe enough.

HUGE -Support

Been having an exceedingly large amount of problems with you lately

Called me a minge today

Never intends to RP with me in any situation

Never listens to my side of the story when I'm a criminal

Been in alot of sits with you lately

Super inactive on forums

Number 15 is wrong

Edited by {GL} My Pet named Steve

3 hours ago, WalrusFace said:

+Support

Active

Mature

A lot of effort put in

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+/-Support

Good application

Long time member

-inacitve on forums

-Q15 is wrong

I haven’t met you, so I don’t know your maturity level, and I don’t know how you respond to situations. But your application is well made, well thought out, and shows dedication.  I wish you the best of luck.

Just now, Meh said:

-Support

-15 is wrong

-Bad Experiences in the past with you personally, but good luck!

I remember when I first want you that you came of as a not very approachable person and in my head I kind of thought that even if I say Hi to you that you would find a way to argue with me, you let off a very hostile kind of vibe and when you was talking to other members you spoke to them like you was some kind of king and when I think of your name this always sticks with me and you have also been quite rude to me in the past for no reason.

On 9/23/2018 at 12:29 PM, Joe Mama said:

+Support

- Very Active in Game

- Mature and Friendly

- Good App.

- Long Time Member

- Extreme Inactivity on Forums

- Answered #15 Wrong

Good Luck! ~ Joe Mama

As above you definitely need to improve your forum presence so the community gets to know you on here as well!

15 can use some work, you jumped to a punishment way to quickly and should be a bit more patient with sits like that. However you do not have any staffing experience so I can understand your though process.

Good luck!

6 hours ago, Toxitman said:

+support

-Active

-mature

-Respectful

-Forums activity could improve

- question 15 could be explained a little better

I think Robby Peppers should have a chance as a trail mod.

I think this sums it up! Good Luck Bud Bud

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

- Support

• Forum activity is low
  • Mediocre app
  • Seeming low maturity from my interactions with you
  • Don't see you in game 
  • Seen in TS for talking with an admin for behavior issues
  • Active in TeamSpeak ++

I would like to see you reapply, and best of luck.

Edited by Doki Doki

• Fame locked this topic