Old Restraints.

BrycE ?

What you want to see? -

The old restraints being implemented back into the server.

Why should we add it? -

These should be added back because:

-New restraints are broken.

- Extremely Buggy

-Cannot purchase them from black market dealer, black market dealer sells the old ones, and those are removed from server so i really threw away alot of money while purchasing those.

-Only the Thief rank has them, and i believe the custom class restraints are now broken

-Can’t even search the players you restrain, very unrealistic, and you cannot ever find undercover FBI agents.

I Believe the old restraints should be implemented back into the game because there was nothing wrong with them, and these new ones has been nothing but problems. And there are often quite a bit of minging happening with these new ones.

Ex: President spawned in, was hit with restraints instantly, then left stuck to the wall while gagged and blindfolded.

If these aren't brought back, the new ones need a lot of work done to have them working properly.

What are the advantages of having this? -

Old restraints were way better, easier to use, and not buggy.

I've personally only had bad experiences with them.

Who is it mainly for? -

Criminals 

Links to any content - 

N/A

Edited by ? BrycE ?

1 hour ago, King Omega said:

MEGA +SUPPORT

-New Restraints

- Others were awesome

-Better for RP purposes 

Maybe if they fix these restraints because they are not broken on StarwarsRP and we have the same ones

Edited by [GL] Kanny

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 9/23/2018 at 7:35 AM, Rhenic said:

N+support for all reasons above, plus you can’t put people in cars.

The thing with SWRP is that you don’t need to search people, put them in your cars, etc. and only high ranks/GMs/5th Fleet get them. Minging with them is much harder on SWRP compared to being able to buy or spawn with them on PoliceRP and just tie everyone to a wall in spawn.

Lmao

On 9/23/2018 at 9:10 AM, SpecialSnowflake said:

+ PHAT SUPPORT

WE NEED TO MAKE THE RESTRANITS GREAT AGAIN!