Should I be Admin  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be Admin?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: King Omega

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] JuiceyPlayz

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:114965253

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, T-mod + Mod + Snr Mod Currently

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) November 2016

6. What date did you make your forums account?November 6, 2016

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Snr-Mod

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 6 none active

9. Have you donated? No

10. What rank are you applying for? Admin

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: AWST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): Felix + Carpenter + Gamik + Senior 

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) To begin I have been Senior-moderator for a little bit over , I enjoy being staff on here so much and I love meeting and helping new players to the community. There are so many great people here in Gaming light and I love helping and assisting everyone, I love being staff and just help people and seeing people get along makes me happy But back to me I believe i should get Admin because i have dont almost 643 sits since i got snr mod when ever I'm on the server I'm administration I rarely role play i always want there to be a admin online to assist players in need and doing 643 sit in Since August 26 i think is a great achievement. I know the rule well and i read the MOTD rules very often just to stay up to date, I want to reach Admin so I dont need to both the Admins when i need something done like a promotion above Senior Patrol Officer when needed Often from the great SGT + doing great training alowing there to be more great cops in the server. I would never use my powers for bad as a Admin, With great power comes great responsibility and i believe I'm ready for that responsibility and trust.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? To start of I would bring the player and jail them, I will try to communicate with the player to try understand why they are doing this As they begin to use inappropriate language towards me or another staff member i would !gag the player and explain to them that is not ok to talk like that and warn them for Staff Diss. if they do not calm down and begin to become more agerd and begin to RDM more i would minge the player for 10,000 second as it says in the staff handbook, If this is continued after there minge I would ban them for 1 week after if they continue after there minge

Edited by King Omega

• Fame locked this topic