I was falsely banned

Ye****inget

Steam Name: YeEt

Ingame Name:yeEt King

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:156998341

Ban Length:Permaban

Admin that Banned you:Fame or Snar

Reason for Ban:Ddos threats

Dispute:Okay, lets get this straight.. I have NO clue how to ddos and why would i ddos the gaminglight server while im on it? Thats straight up dumb.. I also never would if it would have me on the edge of being banned, I've spent 1.3k on this server and have no reason to ddos in the first place. I hope to talk to Snar or fame and explain this in more in-depth detail since i NEVER once threatened to Ddos the server. I have no knowledge of how to ddos and wouldn't if i could. I have a semi-large status on the server and would never think of trying to hurt the server in any way. There also was never a Ddos yesterday, I'm pretty sure it was a host difficulty.

(I've told as much as i can about this, i was indeed falsely banned, i would like evidence of me saying i'd ddos the server unless there's no evidence i'd like to be unbanned.)

Edited by Ye****inget

2 minutes ago, Vizz said:

was talking to you at the time about that custome class thing you have been doing for people it could be about that 

No, the exact reason was Ddos threat, heres the thing from chat:(Someone) banned steamid STEAM_0:0:156998341 permanently (Ddoss Threats)

1 minute ago, Ye****inget said:

No, the exact reason was Ddos threat, heres the thing from chat:(Someone) banned steamid STEAM_0:0:156998341 permanently (Ddoss Threats)

ok I was wondering where you went when I was talking to you about it

• Fame locked this topic