Should I be Support?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be support?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Joe  Mama

Steam Name: [GL] High Bill Nye 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158173971

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, I am a Moderator.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Anytime I'm on the server, about everyday.

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? CST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I want to join Support because I feel like it would be a fun time meeting new people and a great learning experience. I would like to be able to help my fellow Gaming Light players with their troubles or needs. I feel like I could meet lots of new people and get to know the players of the community better. I could be a active support and be available when needed. I would like to show my capabilities and show that I am up for the task / responsibilities.  I think it would also be a learning experience  and it would broaden my knowledge. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I can be very friendly / inviting and also can be active. I will still be enforcing on rules when it comes down  to it though.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hey, my name is Joe Mama and I am apart of the GL Support Team. I hope you have been enjoying your stay so far.  How may I help you today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Absolutely

Edited by [GL] Joe Mama

+Support

-Well Known

-Active

-Good Application

-Helpful

Overall I believe That you deserve this. Good Luck bud!

• Thanks 1

On 9/23/2018 at 1:12 AM, King Omega said:

+ SUPPORT

-Great App

-Very Friendly

-Would be Great for Support

-Active on TS & Server

Good Luck

• Like 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 9/22/2018 at 4:51 PM, Connortwos said:

+Support

-Well Known

-Active

-Good Application

-Helpful

• Like 1

On 9/22/2018 at 1:51 PM, Connortwos said:

+Support

-Well Known

-Active

-Good Application

-Helpful

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 4:51 PM, Connortwos said:

+Support

-Well Known

-Active

-Good Application

-Helpful

• Fame locked this topic