Jake Maness T-Mod Application  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I have T-Mod

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?:MSGT Jake Maness

2. What is your steam name?:SPEC Shogun

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:161752383

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was here when valk when rogue on staff

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)September of last year

6. What date did you make your forums account?10/6/17

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?user

8. How many warns do you have on the server?1

9. Have you donated?no

10. What rank are you applying for?T-Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:yes

12. Timezone: central

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I am here to bring happiness and joy to the community. There is a lot of minging and RDMing on the server right now and I want to stop that. I also loved modding last time I was tmod. This is a community that I want to grow and improve. I may not be the best but I will try the hardest. This server was and still is my life after school. The people on the community are great and I want to help them stay and get them to invite more people. I have a lot of suggestions that might make this a better place. This community has given so much to me and I wanna give back. I love you guys and wanna be caring to this community and show as much support as I can. This community is my second famiy. I need to help this community fix any and all issues.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?I would freeze them them tp and jail. If they kept cursing I would gag them then warn and wait for a higher up.

Edited by Jake Maness

16 minutes ago, Joe Mama said:

+/- Support

- Long time member 

- Low Warns

- Mature

- Poor Application [Low Effort] 

- Answered #15 wrong

- Extreme inactivity on Forums

Good Luck!

I'm gonna be brutaly honest. I have never seen you online before... ever... maybe timezones? idk ?

8 hours ago, KoreanBiscuit said:

- Support

-Lack of Effort

-#15 is wrong

-Inactive On Forums

-Haven't seen you much in game

-Seems Mature

Good Luck!

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Fame locked this topic