Regarding a Set of Teamspeak Tags

KoreanBiscuit

What I want Added to Teamspeak: 

What I would like to see put on Teamspeak would be a set of Tags for NSA High Command, Low Command, and NSA Members

Why I feel this would be useful:

I feel this would be useful because if your not in game but in teamspeak and someone doesn't know your from NSA they could see that you would have the NSA High Command, Low Command, Or member depending on who you need to speak to

I feel since all the other departments have tags I feel NSA could receive tags as well!

10 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

100% agree 

command should not get any tags but just for NSA tags would be nice 

7 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

Maybe if we add a High Command tag for all departments like Commander and General in MiltaryRP that might be a better approach to this

big cat running GIF

56 minutes ago, Gaur said:

Its a possibility to add a tag for NSA, but not 3 tags.

I agree with Snar.. JK Gaur love you ?❤️ But yeah a NSA teamspeak tag is possible. Not one for high and low command though otherwise they would have to do it for everyone and it’s just extra tags on the list we don’t need.

logan2.png

+Support
I might get NSA depends on when the applications are posted, but anyway if I do get NSA then I would like that as well

[Used to be] Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand" | Foundation Research Team & GenSec NCO/FTO | Moderator of GL SCP-RP Bronze Donator ($10)

• 2 months later...
  • th3 locked this topic