Logan - Senior Moderator Application

Logan

Should I be promoted to Senior Moderator?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be promoted to Senior Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Logan 

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Logan

3. What is your steam ID?STEAM_0:1:149846194

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) This is the only server I have experience Staff in.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) April 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? January 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 1

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:

12. Timezone: EST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve Senior Moderator because I have become experienced in Moderator. I have been very active on staff and on the forums. I love helping the community and I want to further this endeavour. I have over 600 sits and believe I have earned my time as Moderator. I believe that I have been very active and got known in the community. With this promotion to Senior Moderator, I believe that I will be able to help people more and help other staff with sits. I have great communication skills and I believe that i am very mature. I have a lot of patience as well as great judgement. I believe as Senior Moderator it will expand my horizons on what I will be able to do on staff. I know the staff handbook as well as the MOTD very well. I understand that having Senior Moderator has a lot of responsibility but I believe that I can handle this responsibility. I am also support and forum diplomat and those come with great responsibility so I believe I can handle the power.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If someone was Mass RDMing and when you bring them to an admin sit and they curse at me I would warn them for Mass RDM | NCWS | Staff Diss. As well as if they were shooting during the sit I would strip them of their weapons. I would then proceed to call an admin to minge the person for 10,000 seconds. If they are non-complaint while waiting for that admin and try to run away I would then jail them at that point.

Edited by Logan

logan2.png

34 minutes ago, Jeff M. said:

Huge +Support

-Great person

-Active ts in game and on forums

-knows what he is doing

-I think he deserves a chance 

I think he deserves more than just a chance

• Thanks 1

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

17 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Kinda Mature & Respectful
  • Application needs more effort
  • Has been Senior-Moderator for a good amount of time
  • Good Luck

All reasons above

• Thanks 1

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

• Fame locked this topic