SMT Support Section

Wolfgangg

Greetings,

I do not want to sound rude or insinuate that server management does not respond to people in the requesting SMT support, but I have been in the Requesting SMT support channel for approximately 20-30 minutes at a time the past five days during the most populated time on the server and no one has attempted to resolve my issue. At the moment I have been in the Requesting SMT room for at least 40+ minutes with Ajax and Jason Tucker for the simple reason of getting a name change on the forums. As Gaminglight is for profit, I would recommend adding a section to the forums so you do not turn away potential donators or future players due to the slow response time as well as the fact it would make your job easier by not having to constantly deal with people in that channel. I understand that SMT is busy working almost all of the time and again I am not insinuating that they're lazy or not doing their job, but obviously, there needs to be a change and I believe adding an SMT Help section on the forums will solve that.

Thank you.

My personal issue was resolved but the suggestion still stands.

Edited 4 minutes ago by Agustus

Edited by Wolfgangg

• 2 months later...

DENIED 

.Sorry to hear about your experience and we appreciate the constructive criticism. However, you can also contact SMT through the forums private messaging system. On behalf of SMT I wish to apologize for your inexcusable wait time. 

• th3 locked this topic