Should I become a Trial-Mod?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial-Mod?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Kitty

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Kitty

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:125944720        

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Was an ex-super admin on PRP, and some small T-mod ranks on other communites

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) October/September 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? September 12 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 2

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial-mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have

12. Timezone: GMT

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank of Trial-Moderator because I am a very active member on PoliceRP, coming on everyday for about 3-4 hours at a minimum. I'm a very trusted member in the community as I've managed to achieve the rank of Police Chief. I'm also an ex-superadmin which has given me a really good idea of how to staff on the server as well of the commands which to use. I'm a very friendly member of the community towards players and staff, which is a key aspect of becoming a staff member. This is because being friendly and welcoming to the player base makes them want to play and not think this community is just toxic, which it isn't. Becoming staff would allow me to help the community in even more ways than before, by helping someone who is in need of assistance which ultimately makes the community a better place to be in. 

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first bring them to a sit ontop of a rooftop, to avoid disrupting those who are rping, and then ask them why they are mass RDMing. If all they do is start to curse I attempt to try and calm the person down which if needed may result in a gag until I can get them to stop and explain that they should stop staff dissing and should explain their actions. If they don't explain why and continue to curse towards me, I would warn them for MassRDM/NITRP/Staffdiss*(howmanytimes), and then issue them a minge of the maximum I can (Pretty sure T-mods can't issue 10,000 seconds minge time), Or if a Mod+ is online then I would ask them in admin chat to issue the player with the minge time required. Thanks for reading my app and I hope to be apart of your staff team very shortly ❤️

2 hours ago, Josh H-Y. said:

+ Support

Past experience

Knows the rules

Active

Friendly

Trusted member of the community

Good role model

MAJOR +SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

2 hours ago, Josh H-Y. said:

+ Support

Past experience

Knows the rules

Active

Friendly

Trusted member of the community

Good role model

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

+Support

• Active in-game and in TS.
  • Professional and mature.
  • Experienced staff member.
  • Former Super Admin on PoliceRP.
  • Was a good staff member.
  • Application is decent.
  • Friendly towards other players.
  • Knows the rules pretty well.
  • Fit for staff.

Overall, Kitty deserves a chance to get back into the GL PRP Staff team! She was a great former Super Admin before and it would be great to have her back as a Staff member! Best of luck, Kitty!

-Senior Moderator Dane // Colonel Dane