• No Explain

In-Game Name: Kilo

Steam Name: [GL]Kilo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67919749

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard Time

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)  I want to join support, so I can help people who are new to Teamspeak. I want to get people situated in Teamspeak. I also want to help people with donation problems. Another reason that I want to help speed up the waiting time for a support. I will get right to the person who needs some help with Teamspeak. Everyday I see people waiting in the support rooms for a good 30 minutes. I want to help them, but I'm not support. If I became support I would be able to make everyone's day better. In conclusion, I want to join support, so I can help everyone in Teamspeak with their questions and problems.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?  I think that I could relieve some of the support team of their work. I would be able make the wait time a lot shorter because I am always on teamspeak. I believe that my positive attitude will bring something to the table for the support team.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would greet with a kind voice and ask what can I do for them today.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? I have read them and I promise to uphold them.

Edited by [GL]Kilo

• Fame locked this topic