Should I be CPT?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be CPT?

• Yes(say why)
    • No(say why)

Name: Felix

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116727072

Current rank: Lieutenant 

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 1month, 14 days

Rank Wanted: Captain

How many warns do you have: 1

Do you have a Working mic: Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? :

My experience as a LT so far has been amazing so far. I want to further my position in the police department in PD so I can prove myself and be a great CPT. I have grown to be a great Low Command member in the PD as I have been it for a while. I have had to deal with many minges in my time and have adjusted to it and am prepared for anything thrown my way as a CPT. I am a truly mature and active member of the PD low command and I try my best every time I get on duty as a Lieutenant. I believe I have proven myself as a loyal and active member as I have gotten countless hours as a PD. I know how to guide PD to be the best they can be and continue out the operations that PD are responsible for. I have shown my commitment to PD in my opinion by getting on a lot and doing my job as a LT effectively. I have been with GamingLight for awhile now and have dealt with so many minges and I feel like I have about seen it all from them. I feel like people look up to me as a respectable and very mature person in the low command. I am super active on the forums and in TS. I know how the PD should act and how they should do certain things and I will make sure that they continue to follow those guidelines on being the best PD officer they can be. I have a lot of experience with being in charge as I am a superadmin and I have had to step up to the plate and show that being disrespectful, a minge, etc. is not and never will be acceptable. I used to play MilitaryRP and was a high ranking officer/general so I pretty much know how to get people in order. Additionally, I have been in PD for a long time now and I have experience how all the different types of players work and how I can deal with them to the best of my ability. Also, I have been in all the branches in my time combined on policeRP. I know how all the other branches work and I know how to work alongside them. I take some of my time of my day to train cadets and help my lower ranking PD with any problems they might inquire. I try my best in RP to stay on the bright side of things even when someone is intentionally trying to bring me down and I feel like that positive mood can make a huge impact on the rest of PD. Lower ranking PD can learn a lot from me as a CPT and better themselves in the PD. Without a doubt, I want to continue to grow and develop the skills I could potentially have as a higher ranking Low Command of the Police Department. I try my very best to get people to look up to me as a role model and teach them how to be the best PD they can be. I believe I do my job to the best extent I can do whether it comes to dealing with minges or simply teaching my PD the correct ways to do stuff. When something is wrong I don't sit there and wait for it to be fixed by my higher ups, I take charge and handle the problem personally. When my mind is set to it I get anything I want done in time and effectively. I love my job working with the lower ranking Pd members as they take their journey through the PD and working their way up the ranks.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes I do

• Like 2

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

+ Support

- Super Active

- Well known and respected among everyone in the community 

- Knows his PD stuff

- Rp's very well

- Been current rank for a long time

- Basically, why is he not Captain yet?

• Like 1

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

+Support

• Active in-game and in TS.
  • Professional and mature.
  • Application is decent.
  • Friendly towards other officers.
  • Helps and assist officers when they are in need.
  • Good enough time to apply for Captain.
  • Fit for the rank.

Overall, Felix is fit for the Captain rank and deserves it. I see him doing a great job while he is on duty, and I do believe that he will make a good Captain of Police. Best of luck.

-Colonel Dane

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Jason Tucker said:

+ Support

- Super Active

- Well known and respected among everyone in the community 

- Knows his PD stuff

- Rp's very well

- Been current rank for a long time

- Basically, why is he not Captain yet?

• Like 1

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

17 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

• Application is decent.
  • Fit for the rank.

Overall, Felix is fit for the Captain rank and deserves it. I see him doing a great job while he is on duty, and I do believe that he will make a good Captain of Police. Best of luck.

-Colonel Dane

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 4:04 AM, Dane said:

+Support

• Application is decent.
  • Fit for the rank.

-Colonel Dane

• Like 1

• Fame locked this topic