Regarding Millip

KoreanBiscuit

Your In-Game Name: Korean TZ ( NSA Agent Korean 4D4B at the time)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66388539

Staff member's In-Game Name: Millip

What did they do? They Brought me to my car that was ditched at the bottom of the ravine which was Unusable and then proceeded to leave me and Kiki at the bottom of the ravine and I made 2 calls requesting him to come back and bring us back on the map.  Kiki also confirmed there were NO other admin calls at the time as well except for my @ calls

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?

Whatever everyone deems necessary but I feel that this is not right at all to do I tried to catch everything in video wasn't able to catch him bringing me to my car I apologize!  

1 minute ago, Toaster Strudel said:

+Support 

I feel like this should be a demotion. Due to the fact that he is purposely ignoring a call or AFK while on duty. Its either one of those. 

To add to that he brought them randomly and didnt do anything after that. 

I would like to hear the staff members side of the story but from the looks of this. Its straight up staff abuse and needs to be handled.

Kiki was already at the bottom of the ravine Lol It was only me I happened to find Kiki down there.

-Support

-Evidence fails to provide any adequate timeline of events. The staff member in question could easily have been preoccupied with something else or even tabbed out. 

-When I was a staff member I cant even list off the number of times I missed a call or didnt see something because I was either dealing with something else or tabbed out and doing something there. 

-For the convenience Ill assume Kiki is a staff member. As a staff member he could join the staff channel or whatever channel Millip was in and let him know. Then it would be more conclusive for that to have happened.

-If at the very least no further attempts were made then KiKi could have easily switched to staff to handle the situation.

In conclusion would be nice if Millip responded to provide his pov. 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

6 minutes ago, th3 said:

-Support

-Evidence fails to provide any adequate timeline of events. The staff member in question could easily have been preoccupied with something else or even tabbed out. 

-When I was a staff member I cant even list off the number of times I missed a call or didnt see something because I was either dealing with something else or tabbed out and doing something there. 

-For the convenience Ill assume Kiki is a staff member. As a staff member he could join the staff channel or whatever channel Millip was in and let him know. Then it would be more conclusive for that to have happened.

-If at the very least no further attempts were made then KiKi could have easily switched to staff to handle the situation.

I understand where your stating this and I used to miss Admin calls before as well so I feel like I blew this out of proportion and I apologize.

1 minute ago, KoreanBiscuit said:

I understand where your stating this and I used to miss Admin calls before as well so I feel like I blew this out of proportion and I apologize.

No need to apologize Im simply stating this as a sleep deprived individual. If you feel the need then go right ahead. I am merely using my experience as a former staff member to provide my take on the report.

SCPRP Head of Staff

24 minutes ago, th3 said:

No need to apologize Im simply stating this as a sleep deprived individual. If you feel the need then go right ahead. I am merely using my experience as a former staff member to provide my take on the report.

Im pretty tired too I've been up for almost an entire day probably should put my opinion in when I'm actually awake and can analyze the report better 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Im pretty tired too I've been up for almost an entire day probably should put my opinion in when I'm actually awake and can analyze the report better 

I've been up simply writing a paper and I still have 256 more words to write. ?

• Sad 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

4 hours ago, th3 said:

-Support

There are are 2 main things wrong with this report.

- False Claims - You claim that @Milip had no other admin call and this is true but what if he was flying around and saw someone RDM someone else or saw a cop randomly taze someone and was occupied. What if he had to go to the bathroom for a second, you know like humans do. There is a lot of "what if" here so when you are not 100% sure about anything then do accuse.

-  You fail to provide what happened before he "brought" you - If you were already down there then it is only fair for him to take you back. You have to RP your way out

From what I can see you guys were speeding or something and you crashed into the ravine. You then called staff to get you out and got mad when he didn't. RP it out if you are bad at driving slow down. 

This just seems as you got mad because you didn't want to walk all the way to the hill to go up the ramp. That's all I see here. You also claimed that he left "you and kiki" but then you state that you found kiki at the bottom soooooo.

9 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

+Support 

Let's see why...

I feel like this should be a demotion. Due to the fact that he is purposely ignoring a call or AFK while on duty. Its either one of those. 

Not a fact just an assumption. As a mod you should know to go by facts and not assumptions you made up yourself. There is no actual evidence he was ignoring the call. They failed to go on TS and speak to him or go see what he was doing or anything. You do not know if he was busy or not or if he went out of his computer for a quick drink or to use the toilet. Please refrain from making assumptions that could possibly hurt someone else in the future go by facts not by assumptions.

To add to that he brought them randomly and didnt do anything after that.

He does not have to. Mistakes happen. When you bring someone by mistake you just do !return @ and you go back to whatever it is that you were doing. No need to get mad about that. As a Mod I am sure you have brought people by mistake and just returned them, it is something that is bound to happen.

9 hours ago, KoreanBiscuit said:

I would like to hear the staff members side of the story but from the looks of this

But you already said to get him demoted...

Its straight up staff abuse and needs to be handled.

And then say this. Again not a fact it was staff abuse this is just an assumption you made up in your own head.

Your reply to me seems more biased than actually looking at and analyzing the evidence given. Seems like either you don't like Milip or you like Biscuits more. You made assumptions on someone and said that they should get demoted without proper evidence. This I take to a heart because people work hard for their position and to be undermined and overlooked like this is not right. Please look over everything carefully before saying someone should get demoted like that.

i dont have audio so I couldnt hear the video.

THEN WHY REPLY!!!!!! AND SAY SUCH THINGS ABOUT SOMEONE WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE EVIDENCE CORRECTLY!!!!!

8 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

probably should put my opinion in when I'm actually awake and can analyze the report better 

Thank you ❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roleplaygod said:

There are are 2 main things wrong with this report.

- False Claims - You claim that @Milip had no other admin call and this is true but what if he was flying around and saw someone RDM someone else or saw a cop randomly taze someone and was occupied. What if he had to go to the bathroom for a second, you know like humans do. There is a lot of "what if" here so when you are not 100% sure about anything then do accuse.

-  You fail to provide what happened before he "brought" you - If you were already down there then it is only fair for him to take you back. You have to RP your way out

From what I can see you guys were speeding or something and you crashed into the ravine. You then called staff to get you out and got mad when he didn't. RP it out if you are bad at driving slow down. 

This just seems as you got mad because you didn't want to walk all the way to the hill to go up the ramp. That's all I see here. You also claimed that he left "you and kiki" but then you state that you found kiki at the bottom soooooo.

Let's see why...

Not a fact just an assumption. As a mod you should know to go by facts and not assumptions you made up yourself. There is no actual evidence he was ignoring the call. They failed to go on TS and speak to him or go see what he was doing or anything. You do not know if he was busy or not or if he went out of his computer for a quick drink or to use the toilet. Please refrain from making assumptions that could possibly hurt someone else in the future go by facts not by assumptions.

He does not have to. Mistakes happen. When you bring someone by mistake you just do !return @ and you go back to whatever it is that you were doing. No need to get mad about that. As a Mod I am sure you have brought people by mistake and just returned them, it is something that is bound to happen.

But you already said to get him demoted...

And then say this. Again not a fact it was staff abuse this is just an assumption you made up in your own head.

Your reply to me seems more biased than actually looking at and analyzing the evidence given. Seems like either you don't like Milip or you like Biscuits more. You made assumptions on someone and said that they should get demoted without proper evidence. This I take to a heart because people work hard for their position and to be undermined and overlooked like this is not right. Please look over everything carefully before saying someone should get demoted like that.

THEN WHY REPLY!!!!!! AND SAY SUCH THINGS ABOUT SOMEONE WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE EVIDENCE CORRECTLY!!!!!

Thank you ❤️

Yea I was super tired when I made that post I was up for over a day and I'm gonna look at it again

Ok so to add context I had many calls and Sits at that time I brought him back to his car which he asked me to then thanked me I said and I quote I have to go there are many Tickets and I was the only staff on duty Kiki was on at that time however he was constantly messing around and I had to warn him several times for driving around code 2 and 3 everywhere crashing into people on purpose when I first dropped of Korean,kiki was Afk in the ravine I believe that they were messing around and crashed one another into it. At that time I had 2 - 3 calls that were more important. He did not ask me to get his car out and if Kiki was there like he claims then surely Kiki could assist him or he could delete his car or he could sort it. I am certain I had more calls and the fact Kiki is claiming I didn't is a pure lye and as said I may have seen something as that was 50% of the sits I did as there were many minges stealing Gov vehicles that I constantly had to keep dealing with. In fact, this was at 4-6 am for me and I stayed on not cause I wanted to but the fact no other staff members would get on as Kiki was AFK and or busy. You fail to show the part where I drop you off and you say "Thank you" and I state that I have more calls. You may have called me back but I never saw it if I had i would have help you out I never purposefully left you down there If you had asked me to move your car and get you and kiki out I would have but that was not the case when i dropped you off I apologize for my foresight however you must understand when I was busy there were other Calls and a lot of people for one staff to deal with I did call for more staff to come on but as I recall you never asked me to get your car out you may have thought that was obvious however I was being called to other situations and I assumed that you were dealt with as I did bring you there and that was what you called me. (Im stuck In NSA Spawn).

4 minutes ago, Milip said:

Ok so to add context I had many calls and Sits at that time I brought him back to his car which he asked me to then thanked me I said and I quote I have to go there are many Tickets and I was the only staff on duty Kiki was on at that time however he was constantly messing around and I had to warn him several times for driving around code 2 and 3 everywhere crashing into people on purpose when I first dropped of Korean,kiki was Afk in the ravine I believe that they were messing around and crashed one another into it. At that time I had 2 - 3 calls that were more important. He did not ask me to get his car out and if Kiki was there like he claims then surely Kiki could assist him or he could delete his car or he could sort it. I am certain I had more calls and the fact Kiki is claiming I didn't is a pure lye and as said I may have seen something as that was 50% of the sits I did as there were many minges stealing Gov vehicles that I constantly had to keep dealing with. In fact, this was at 4-6 am for me and I stayed on not cause I wanted to but the fact no other staff members would get on as Kiki was AFK and or busy. You fail to show the part where I drop you off and you say "Thank you" and I state that I have more calls. You may have called me back but I never saw it if I had i would have help you out I never purposefully left you down there If you had asked me to move your car and get you and kiki out I would have but that was not the case when i dropped you off I apologize for my foresight however you must understand when I was busy there were other Calls and a lot of people for one staff to deal with I did call for more staff to come on but as I recall you never asked me to get your car out you may have thought that was obvious however I was being called to other situations and I assumed that you were dealt with as I did bring you there and that was what you called me. (Im stuck In NSA Spawn).

-Support as Milip said, you didn't show the entire story

Kiki I spectated you cause I had a report from someone you were code 2/3 ing everywhere when I spectated you. There was no reason for you to have them on driving through the city crashing into people with lights on when not in pursuit it's obvious I wasn't born yesterday. However, if you claim that you had a reason I will believe you all I said was to stop if you were which it appears you were. On the subject of the calls you weren't paying attention to them as you were to busy code 2/3ing everywhere which must have reason so you were clearly busy meaning you can't paying time looking at the calls when driving that fast and the fact you claim that there were no calls other than Koreans you know I'm busy dealing with something else if I'm not taking why don't you go on duty and see where I am or if I'm afk or even go on and Administrate then record it and you have solid evidence cause to me it seems like you are just picking at little things that you could handle

Edited by Milip

1 hour ago, Milip said:

-Support ^^ 

~Mervin

so look I see where you are coming from Bryce however when there are lots of tickets 3+ and you are the only staff on and the guy says thank you after you finish what he told you to do I assume the ticket is over you cannot see the full context on the video. @? BrycE ?

Kiki look this is sperate I was just giving context we can talk about that situation after if you would like

As stated before Kiki there were a lot of situations on the server and there were calls you say there weren't I say there were and I had to deal with them. I'm not the type of person to leave you stuck there, however, I got the impression from Korean that I had completed his sit afterward I didn't see his ticket if I had I would have dealt with it if I was pm'ed I would have helped seriously I apologized already for my foresight but I can't take responsibility for myself dealing with tickets over Korean. Kiki imagine this for a second please imagine that maybe I took the tickets and maybe I didn't see the admin message then put your self where I am there is the possibility of this is there not.

15 hours ago, th3 said:

-Support

It’s my -support too, it is very easy to get tied up in something as a staff member, even if there is no staff calls. I myself have been in plenty of situations that needed attention, however staff was not called. I believe this was blown way out of proportion, and in my opinion, this situation should not have warranted a staff report.

Edited by Cole Phelps

https://streamable.com/qb4wt  

This shows that Milip does not handle calls at  all, I had at least 2 players complain about and admin not doing anything in a sit. Milip asked me if i could handle staff on my own i told him yes because there was only about 40 people online and it was slow. after 10mins he was still on staff as calls where coming in...at that time he was flying around (i was spectating him) this happened about 3 times until i started recording. i told Vokis about this he told Milip to handle his calls or get off.  he then handled one call it was unclear if he did anything i was spectating at this point ( i was handling calls)  i wanted to record how he handled his calls so i recorded and saw after 6+ calls he finally took one (Before this he was just flying around not doing anything) the video shows how he "handled" the call. with all this i don't think milip should be Mod. I believe he presents the staff in a bad light not handling calls and being unprofessional 

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

• Fame locked this topic