I’m a newb and i want to get better

Shawn Spencer

Welcome buddy! I bought GMOD about 8 weeks ago now and this was the first server I logged onto and the only server I log onto and I can say in your first week of playing the server everything becomes much easier I suggest finding a friend group to chill out with and have some fun on the server :D if you have any questions pm me in-game or wherever you can contact me best :D

On 9/10/2018 at 10:23 AM, [GL] Tom said:

Welcome buddy! I bought GMOD about 8 weeks ago now and this was the first server I logged onto and the only server I log onto and I can say in your first week of playing the server everything becomes much easier I suggest finding a friend group to chill out with and have some fun on the server ? if you have any questions pm me in-game or wherever you can contact me best ?

As Tom mentioned for himself, if you ever see me in-game feel free to ask me for help/advice!

I have been playing for about a week no and I have learned how to do a lot of the stuff I didn't know how to do when I started. I play on the Police RP and I got into EMS which has been alright but it can get very stressful sometimes. I'm also curious on how to change my display name I was going to use it in the rp but sadly it was taken so I went with Bing Greene and I would like to make that my display name on the website if anyone has a clue how to do that or if it's even possible?

• Like 1

• Bread locked this topic