Mervin - False Warn

Darkspiker

Questions

Your In-game: Darkspiker

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:79023768

The admin's name in-game: Mervin

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Its something weird 

What warning did you receive: not complying with staff

Why do you think this warn was false: Well it just seemed really dumb and not legit. I was building a base on the ravine bridge closest to red warehouse when State comes over there seeing my brother with a pistol out. After explaining to them what happened they told me I couldn't build there I said why not To which they then replied "We use this road" I said why cant you just use one of the other bridges or park right there, pointing to the front of my soon to be base, and they said you cant build on roads You have 10 minutes to remove it (I just kept building). Not even a minute later they called staff and Mervin showed up. As the trooper was talking to him I said let me finish building and dupe it and i'll move it out of yalls way. Mervin then approached me and said Yeah you cant build here Remove it. No I replied I'm building it He then said remove it once more I said No i'm building it Let me finish building it. He repeated his command 1 or 2 more times and then warned me and deleted my base before I even finished it nor duped it. I just think it was stupid that he immediately took sides with state ,didn't even let me finish my base, and the entire situation was just stupid in general. I was already mad prior to this event and probably not even 20 minutes before this incident I believe another person said that they were going to report him (That person got warned and minged). I would just really appreciate it if this warn would be removed

Any extra information: Thank you (If any other details need to be found out I can talk in teamspeak or discord) P.S I already talked to Josh about this and he told me what I should do
EDITED PORTION:
Yes but I wanted to finish building it and then dupe it before I deleted it. If they would have let me I could have finished but he warned me instead. Its not stated in the MOTD that you cant build there and I do understand even if its not in the MOTD you still need to comply with staff orders but I just felt this was not a reasonable order and that it wasn't justified. A Super Admin said he was fine with it and Snar drove right past me in a bearcat like 3 times while I was building it and didnt say anything
Edited by Darkspiker

I had explained to him that he needed to remove his props as he was blocking a road and I gave him 5 seconds to remove it and refused. Ps. He had about 6 props no where close to dupable and I just told him to take it somewhere else. 

-Support

~Mervin

29 minutes ago, [GL] Tom said:

+Support

I personally have heared Darkspikers side and I do think mervin should of gave him time to dupe his props then delete them instead of being impatient as hell

Shouldn't Of been a warn

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

2 hours ago, Mervin said:

I had explained to him that he needed to remove his props as he was blocking a road and I gave him 5 seconds to remove it and refused. Ps. He had about 6 props no where close to dupable and I just told him to take it somewhere else. 

-Support

Even if it was a dupe. The dupe would've taken one tap of the zed key to remove it. I believe this warn is justified.

Yes but I wanted to finish building it and then dupe it before I deleted it. If they would have let me I could have finished but he warned me instead. Its not stated in the MOTD that you cant build there and I do understand even if its not in the MOTD you still need to comply with staff orders but I just felt this was not a reasonable order and that it wasn't justified. A Super Admin said he was fine with it and Snar drove right past me in a bearcat like 3 times while I was building it and didnt say anything

REASON FOR EDIT: ADDED MORE INFO

3 minutes ago, Mervin said:

He built on the out skirts road/bridge and was give time to remove it and was given the option of going to a new location 

Then you asked him to remove it, so then he was... he was trying to dupe it and then delete it but u just straight warned him like.... give him some time atleast ?

7 hours ago, Rhenic said:

Then I don't see the issue. He wasn't obstructing traffic. That road leads nowhere.

+support

admin seemed a little impatient,

i know it’s in a road but it’s a road that leads to no where, why couldn’t he just finish his base ?

Edited by Kiki

5 hours ago, Rhenic said:

Thing is that road is a dead end. It's like building in the parking garage. It leads nowhere useful. Plus, there was another way to get behind there if they really wanted to.

+Support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

11 hours ago, Mervin said:

-Support

6 hours ago, Mervin said:

He built on the out skirts road/bridge and was give time to remove it and was given the option of going to a new location 

+Support
5 seconds too little

A bridge leads to nowhere

Everybody built around there

6 hours ago, Mervin said:

But people had been complaining and he was obstructing traffic and I did give him time to remove it he failed to do so state CPT Bronco witnessed the whole thing

Which "people" sounds like bias just to get any criminal warn

10 hours ago, Rhenic said:

@Mervin What road did he build on?

Exactly I built on the bridges Thats a dad gum dead end Theres not a problem with it. People build there all the time

I really just didnt see the point in it thought it was unfair. I wanted to finish building Theres two other bridges state could use but they said they wanted to use that one Well I was there first Im not obstructing traffic cause theres no traffic on that road to begin with

+Support

I think @darkspiker2 should have had more time to remove his props 

Also he had told @Mervin that he wanted to dupe his Props 

But I Believe that the admin got Impatient with the player

And Decided to take his course of action with

Out The players consent or approval

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

+Support

I’ve seen many people build there, there’s never been a problem.

Just because you receive “Complaints” about a base being somewhere doesn’t mean it’s a valid report, if it’s not breaking any rules, or obstructing traffic (it’s literally a road to no where) then it should’ve been perfectly fine.

Mervin should’ve let you finish and dupe it considering you didn’t have any valuables or anything inside, and you weren’t bothering anyone.

On 9/9/2018 at 5:51 AM, Mervin said:

But people had been complaining and he was obstructing traffic and I did give him time to remove it he failed to do so state CPT Bronco witnessed the whole thing

Just because someone is complaining about something doesn't automatically determine that darkspiker is breaking any kind of rules, I feel like your judgement was very rushed and I feel like you should of dealt with the situation in a much much much better way

1 hour ago, [GL] Tom said:

Just because someone is complaining about something doesn't automatically determine that darkspiker is breaking any kind of rules, I feel like your judgement was very rushed and I feel like you should of dealt with the situation in a much much much better way

Obviously I understand what everybody is saying but the sit wasnt rushed I asked him multiple times to remove it and he failed to do so.

Everyone is basing there votes on where this base was located but he wasnt warned for building somewhere he wasnt supposed to he was warned for Not complying with staff. Which is exactly what he did. I would also like to state again that it was for ease of access to get to the other side of ravine straight from inner city which I deemed a good enough cause to ask him to move his building. Mind you he had no valuables inside and it was approximately 6-8  props which wasnt even enough to dupe anything.

It would have been so easy for him to remove the props and move out of the roadway.

Please remember the actual reason he was warned which is the rule he broke because he didnt comply with staff.

Also edit for anyone thinks that I had immediately taken sides no I hadn't I had taken the side of the motd where it states 

No or road basesskybases

Edited by Mervin
  • Like 1

~Mervin

On 9/8/2018 at 6:12 PM, Mervin said:

-Support

-support