Topic Title

AdminName - False Warn Report

Questions

Your In-game:Huner

Your SteamID:STEAM_1:0:140413088

The admin's name in-game:bambob01

The admin's steam name (If you know it):n/a

What warning did you receive: Player dis

Why do you think this warn was false: Calling someone an idiot really?!?!? I have heard alot of people saying alot more worst things to players and admins. Now if i said something else that may have crossed the line then I can understand that but calling someone a simply an idiot was completely unnecessary and childish on both the admin and the VL member i was in the sit with
+
Any extra information: They both were in the VL gang (admin and the person that i was in the sit with) dont have proof but just sayin could be bias and have bobby to support this 

he was pulled to a sit whilst I was on duty for some other matter where he decides he wants to call them a fucking idiot and the tone he said it in was really harsh so I decided to warn him for it 

I Think it was fair He was EXTREMLY aggressive in the tone of voice

Reason for edit (add more information)

I went to him after to tell him the reason why he was warned and explain it thoroughly shown in screenshot of me going to him after warn

Edited by Bambob-1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bambob-1 said:

he was pulled to a sit whilst I was on duty for some other matter where he decides he wants to call them a fucking idiot and the tone he said it in was really harsh so I decided to warn him for it 

I went to him after to tell him the reason why he was warned and explain it thoroughly shown in screenshot of me going to him after warn

Ahh, there is a difference in just calling someone an idiot and calling them a “fucking idiot” 

- Support

Edited by logan4131

logan2.png

44 minutes ago, Bambob-1 said:

When we where in the sit I was trying to calm him down about something he did then got mad and started cursing I told him I didn’t want him to get in trouble but after that he called me and idiot and went on being a minge

-Support

-staff members discretion

-bambob would not warn him if he dint feel it wasnt needed

-Warn should stay if he did call him a "fucking idiot" which is highly disrespectful

1 hour ago, logan4131 said:

Ahh, there is a difference in just calling someone an idiot and calling them a “fucking idiot” 

+ Support

Why are you plus supporting it if you believe he should be warned? +support is to remove his warn LOL

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bambob-1 said:

i dont recall calling him an F-ing idiot if u do have proof of it i will like to see it plz thx

11 hours ago, CHIKEN said:

-Support

-staff members discretion

-bambob would not warn him if he dint feel it wasnt needed

-Warn should stay if he did call him a "fucking idiot" which is highly disrespectful

Why are you plus supporting it if you believe he should be warned? +support is to remove his warn LOL

Also i was warned in the past for calling someone a idiot xD

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

-Support

How about you don't call people names period.

This was in a sit so it was out of RP so don't play the RP card

If this was in RP I'd understand but you just said it out of anger therefore that warn should stay.

Be nicer next time ?

Also, don't manipulate the situation by saying "I called him an Idiot" when you called him a "Fucking idiot" for that you get another -support

For both sides - Evidence should be presented and is key in this kind of situation. This is all hearsay and there is no actual proof. The reason I am taking Bob's side on this is because I have seen him in action, he is a good mod and has earned the benefit of the doubt but that still does not mean either side is 100% This dispute is just he said she said and people have to base their opinion off that even SMT when they review this.

13 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

-Support

How about you don't call people names period.

This was in a sit so it was out of RP so don't play the RP card

If this was in RP I'd understand but you just said it out of anger therefore that warn should stay.

Be nicer next time ?

Also, don't manipulate the situation by saying "I called him an Idiot" when you called him a "Fucking idiot" for that you get another -support

For both sides - Evidence should be presented and is key in this kind of situation. This is all hearsay and there is no actual proof. The reason I am taking Bob's side on this is because I have seen him in action, he is a good mod and has earned the benefit of the doubt but that still does not mean either side is 100% This dispute is just he said she said and people have to base their opinion off that even SMT when they review this.

2 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

It is not disrespect if you do it to everyone-scheffer

Edited by Dan Yukiteru

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

On 9/5/2018 at 4:14 AM, Bambob-1 said:

-Support