HeaveN's False Warn Report

HeaveN's False Warn Report Given by SM Miles 1D28

Questions

Your In-game: HeaveN

Your SteamID:STEAM_1:0:86262764

The admin's name in-game:  SM Miles B 1D28

The admin's steam name (If you know it):TheLastMiles

What warning did you receive:Prop push of a player

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):https://steamcommunity.com/id/LookitsHeaveN/screenshot/963096818440842146<--  This was his proof that I prop pushed him(invalid)https://steamcommunity.com/id/LookitsHeaveN/screenshot/963096818440874961 <---- exactly what I did.

Why do you think this warn was false:  This warn if false because I did not push the player( taco-man). The warn does say prop push. Yes I did prop push my gtr since it was stuck BUT I did not push taco off. The second reason why this warn is false is because the moderator(miles) only proof was the console/prop name that I spawned in. This is the prop that I used to PUSH MY CAR,NOT PUSH THE PLAYER. In addition you can't prop push a player therefore making this warn completing invalid. There was NO visual proof(such as a video or screen shots). Once again the reason why the sit was called was because taco man said the he was prop pushed off the cliff(near water tower). In concision this warn is false because their was insufficient proof for warning me for prop push of a player.

Any extra information: multiple other people that witnessed this.

1 hour ago, Roleplaygod said:

+ Support

Admin can't warn without proof. This sounds like he just took the other guys side and was bias on the situation taking Tacos side in this.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Okay first of all Taco has the evidence, he has screenshots of you saying that you prop pushed and in logs it showed that you spawned in the 2x2x2 cube which is mainly used for said prop pushing. Now I didn't see you spawn in any other props (in logs which suggests that you were not building a base. I don't see any other use for the 2x2x2 cube anyway. But as I said before Taco showed me evidence of the prop being spawned in so I asked him what he used it for. his direct words was I used it to prop push and then he said he used it to prop push my friend (either way it is prop pushing) BUT when I brought his said friend I asked him did he prop push you. he replied with something along the line of what do you mean. I kept on asking him but he never said yes which lead me to the conclusion that it was false. I returned his friend and as he was just waiting my time (not answering the question). I would like it if taco could shed some light on this situation with the evidence he presented to me and the screen shot of the chat where heaven said he prop pushed. Lastly in logs it showed that there was damage to taco just seconds after the prop was spawned.

I would like to end this by saying in gaming light we do not take witnesses even though I tried to help heaven get his friend to shed light on this situation it wasn't bias, I brought a witness to the sit to try and help heaven to see if he was telling the truth but the answer was inconclusive (he didn't answer).

I have just noticed something else in the sit you said you prop pushed your friends car but in this statement he said you pushed your GTR hmmm seems a bit fishy to me.

PS could someone '@' taco in I don't know which one he is

Yours Miles ?

PPS If you had that photo evidence at the time how come you didn't send it to me I asked a countless amount of times and you couldn't provide it especially a screen shot?!? It seems like this photo was staged after the incident as he didn't provide me with ANY photos when I asked for ANY sort of evidence and he produced his friend

do u have a video of you prop pushing if so upload it because it would be a great coincidence if you just happened to screenshot you prop pushing just before you were brought to a sit. 

if you would have given me this evidence at the time things may have been different but you didn't even talk about photo/ video evidence

ALSO could you post the screen shot of the file you have presented me with (this one: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1502806541 )

like so...Example.PNG.ad107d3eab9cde70a8708a536df25079.PNG 

PLUS 

a screen shot of the warn time/ the !warns screen

13 minutes ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

Miles it sounds like you are really really trying hard to justify the warn and defending yourself which is seem bit more fishy to me. Also show me the evidence that the guy who tried to warn heaven with his evidence please.

I agree with Kim I’ve also played on gl for a long time now and have never seen someone be able to prop push another person (besides getting them stuck in the prop)

Edited by CHIKEN

29 minutes ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

Miles it sounds like you are really really trying hard to justify the warn and defending yourself which is seem bit more fishy to me. Also show me the evidence that the guy who tried to warn heaven with his evidence please.

I mean im just doing my job, if i feel that some one is lying and forging evidance then i will exploit them on that i put effort into my work so if you have a problem with me trying to findout the truth then thats on you ?

ps i dont know taco's forums account there is multiple but i will talk to him in game when he gets on

You can’t damage with props nor prop push. If you try and prop push someone they will just get stuck in the prop. Prop pushing I allowed if they need to get their car unstuck. Literally warned for spawning in a 2x2x2 cube.

Edited by Kiki

On 9/4/2018 at 10:19 AM, TheLastMiles said:

Okay first of all Taco has the evidence, he has screenshots of you saying that you prop pushed and in logs it showed that you spawned in the 2x2x2 cube which is mainly used for said prop pushing. Now I didn't see you spawn in any other props (in logs which suggests that you were not building a base. I don't see any other use for the 2x2x2 cube anyway. But as I said before Taco showed me evidence of the prop being spawned in so I asked him what he used it for. his direct words was I used it to prop push and then he said he used it to prop push my friend (either way it is prop pushing) BUT when I brought his said friend I asked him did he prop push you. he replied with something along the line of what do you mean. I kept on asking him but he never said yes which lead me to the conclusion that it was false. I returned his friend and as he was just waiting my time (not answering the question). I would like it if taco could shed some light on this situation with the evidence he presented to me and the screen shot of the chat where heaven said he prop pushed. Lastly in logs it showed that there was damage to taco just seconds after the prop was spawned.

I would like to end this by saying in gaming light we do not take witnesses even though I tried to help heaven get his friend to shed light on this situation it wasn't bias, I brought a witness to the sit to try and help heaven to see if he was telling the truth but the answer was inconclusive (he didn't answer).

I have just noticed something else in the sit you said you prop pushed your friends car but in this statement he said you pushed your GTR hmmm seems a bit fishy to me.

PS could someone '@' taco in I don't know which one he is

Yours Miles ?

PPS If you had that photo evidence at the time how come you didn't send it to me I asked a countless amount of times and you couldn't provide it especially a screen shot?!? It seems like this photo was staged after the incident as he didn't provide me with ANY photos when I asked for ANY sort of evidence and he produced his friend

do u have a video of you prop pushing if so upload it because it would be a great coincidence if you just happened to screenshot you prop pushing just before you were brought to a sit. 

if you would have given me this evidence at the time things may have been different but you didn't even talk about photo/ video evidence

ALSO could you post the screen shot of the file you have presented me with (this one: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1502806541 )

like so...Example.PNG.ad107d3eab9cde70a8708a536df25079.PNG 

PLUS 

a screen shot of the warn time/ the !warns screen

@heaveN could you respond to the last bit please, as I have said before you didn’t tell me about this evidence (screen shot) during the sit so why is it now that you show me this evidence? @taco please can you post the evidence you have of him saying he prop pushed etc on here so we can get the full side of the story

all the best M

13 hours ago, Kiki said:

You can’t damage with props nor prop push. If you try and prop push someone they will just get stuck in the prop. Prop pushing I allowed if they need to get their car unstuck. Literally warned for spawning in a 2x2x2 cube.

He pushed the car taco was in I believe 

First of all I didn't prop push no ones car. If you think that I prop pushed his car,where is your proof that I did?  As I stated in my original post, the only evidence that you had was that I spawned in the 2 by 2 cube. Even you said," I think the car taco was in I believe" As you probably know. You can't suspect me of doing something without no proof.  The problem in this warn is you lack of evidence and you always being on tacos side. 100% I agree with the people that said you were bias. That's that. You believed everything what taco was saying that I prop pushed him just for spawning in a prop. Second of all,  You saying that I was given multiple attempts to say my side.  If I timed  the sit, it would probably be less then one minute due to that fact of you take word for word what taco was saying and not letting me say me talk. Once taco sent you the command/log that I spawned it you automatically chose his side(what clearly show's you being bias). As I said you barley gave me time to type, after that I used my mic and you still continued to accuse me of prop pushing when your only proof was  1.The log saying that I spawned in the prop 2. Taco(being one of you good friends) word.  Now regarding to your post. The screen shot that I posted was to put into context of me spawning in the prop and pushing my car. It would be dumb for me to say that I took that screen shot right before the sit even happened. I mean someone's word doesn't really count as proof. Yet you still took tacos.  I wasn't even the only one there. You can ask the people that were there(Brandon, grape fruit) just to name a couple. When you brought up the fact that I said that I prop pushed my friends the car. I clarified when I talked to you that IT WAS MY CAR but he was driving it. When you said "  Lastly in logs it showed that there was damage to taco just seconds after the prop was spawned"   I stated in my originally post that we were near the cliff. He probably fell off because he was either pushed by the CAR one of my buddies stole or he fell off by not being careful.  At the end of the day, this warn is COMPLETELY false and wrong due to you picking sides with taco as well as having insufficient proof to warn.  For instance if you get called to an sit regarding someone saying the got rdmed, what do you do? I suppose you would check the logs to see first of all if he got killed and who did it, and second you would ask for proof that the individual was shot out of random OR if they walked into a KOS zone,etc. Coming back to my situation, you did see that I spawned in the prop BUT YOU DID NOT HAVE ANY SORT OF EVIDENCE THAT I PROP PUSHED HIM(what is not possible in the first place).