Rank Wanted:

Lieutenant 

How many warns do you have?

Do you have a Working mic?

Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):

N/A

Why should I be promoted?:

I have been a part of PD for some time now and i love the attitude, culture and the determination within the pd. I am active ALMOST every day (every day that i can play) and will keep this activity up through my time at gaminglight. I have trained 24 people and counting and denied 4 for minging, i see these cadets grow and develop their skills in pd and this helps me to thrive in my aspects of rp. I care alot for the pd and I feel that i have alot to offer. Becoming a member of the staff team was a great big step but becoming Low Command would be even bigger. i remember being a cadet and wanting to be Command and now i am so close to my goal. I will be the best I can be and will continue my attributes thought. I like to help people which is why ive been on pd ALOT, not only to help people with 911 calls but to help less experenced players develop their Police RP skills and become really good OFC's and SNR's who will soon be working their way up to the higher ranks.

I am a very approchable but i can be strict when needed. I am not mingey and have been known to stop people from mining. I belive that respect is a 2 way thing and i KNOW that if i become LT i will not just get respect because of my rank. I give people the up most respect no-mater what rank, age, race, religion or size, everyone is beautiful in their own way. But that is beside the point. You may be wondering what can miles offer to command and the pd/ what has he already done? Well i have trained multiple people as i have mentioned before one of which when i was training them they were minging BUT I didnt give up on them and set the rules out straight. Once i trained him i took him in as my own and showed him the ropes finally the same day he was promoted to snr by someone higher than me. within 2 hours of he being a minge in training to me accepting him he had been promoted to LCPL by a high command member because of how well he did, this is just one of the many examples of the work i have done. The thing is this person who i haven't named because i havent got consent yet was passed onto me by another officer because he was "Untrainable" but not any more.

Enough of what i have done, what will i do? IF i get accepted i will help other officers work on their radio skill, being a former director of dispatch in a gta v server called Prime 8 before it shut down earlier this year and currently being in dispatch in the server i will show the newer officers the ropes and with permission form higher ups possibly take a few optional classes on how to use the radio in the correct way, these are all ideas of course but i can make them happen. Not only that i will help out in any way shape or form if needed.

I may be back tracking here but im from the UK and play in hours when there are 20 people on at best right the way through to when the server is completely full, school is starting in a few days which will limit my play time through the day but will be active in the evening so will still be able to maintain the daily activity.

My final words: This has taken me AGES to do so i would love it and really appreciate your comments GOOD or BAD I LOVE honesty if you think there is anything for me to improve just say i am open to all comments

Yours SM Miles B 1D28

(STEAM NAME: TheLastMiles) 

Word Count: 658 (to save you the hassle)

?

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No):

Yes

PS IF YOU HAVE A GRUDGE ON ME PLEASE PM ME AND TELL THE TRUTH ?

Edited by TheLastMiles
forgot to add end

-Support

• Easily Angered
  • Not been Sergeant Major Long Enough
  • Rarely seen on SM
  • Rarely seen Training Cadets / Helping Officers
  • Aggressive
  • Replied to his own Application  

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

2 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Easily Angered
  • Rarely seen on SM
  • Aggressive

PoliceRP|Moderator|Support

SM Jakeee 1B65

2 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Easily Angered
  • Rarely seen on SM
  • Aggressive

2 weeks is not enough time

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

1 hour ago, TheLastMiles said:

i know i shouldnt be commenting on own app but i know im going to get denied (this is not in anger or hate in which i am writing i just want to know where i can improve/ what i have done wrong and what is false) ?

I really disagree with the being rude to lower ranks part because there has never been a report on me/ i have never been in a sit and never has anyone told me that i have been rude 

There is a clear amount of people saying I'm not ready and that i am easily angered although i disagree i will work on that sorry if i have let anyone down ?

Finally if you have a problem with me please don't try and make me look bad on the forums lets have a chat pm me and we can talk i hold no grudges but i feel people feel differently, lets sort it out man to man/ woman/ other

All the best wishes to you all 

Miles ?

i would stop digging yourself a hole

cos your proveing our point

i would stop before something happens to you

15 hours ago, TheLastMiles said:

i know i shouldnt be commenting on own app but i know im going to get denied (this is not in anger or hate in which i am writing i just want to know where i can improve/ what i have done wrong and what is false) ?

I really disagree with the being rude to lower ranks part because there has never been a report on me/ i have never been in a sit and never has anyone told me that i have been rude 

There is a clear amount of people saying I'm not ready and that i am easily angered although i disagree i will work on that sorry if i have let anyone down ?

Finally if you have a problem with me please don't try and make me look bad on the forums lets have a chat pm me and we can talk i hold no grudges but i feel people feel differently, lets sort it out man to man/ woman/ other

All the best wishes to you all 

Miles ?

If you disagree with anyone, please PM them, don't reply to your own App.

1. By replying to your own app, will end your chances for a promotion to LT.

2. This application is the community's opinion, what is commented stands.

3. You saying that we are making you look bad is your decision, you influenced our responses. 

4. 1-2 weeks is not even close to enough time as a SM.

5. You have to prove yourself to everyone that you should be a LT by: training officers, calmly talking to officers, professionalism, telling officers what they did wrong and how they could improve, and last but not least help low command in anything.

~CPT Matthew 1A25

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

1 minute ago, Matthew said:

If you disagree with anyone, please PM them, don't reply to your own App.

1. By replying to your own app, is not the best thing to do while trying to get LT.

2. This application is the community's opinion, what is commented stands.

3. You saying that we are making you look bad is your decision, you influenced our responses. 

4. 1-2 weeks is not even close to enough time as a SM.

5. You have to prove yourself to everyone that you should be a LT by: training officers, calmly talking to officers, professionalism, telling officers what they did wrong and how they could improve, and last but not least help low command in anything.

~LT Matthew 1A25

and i totally agree with the fact that i have not been sm long enough but i dont agree on in activity and being rude to lower ranks

1 minute ago, TheLastMiles said:

and i totally agree with the fact that i have not been sm long enough but i dont agree on in activity and being rude to lower ranks

If you disagree with a person, PM them, do not reply to your own app. 

PoliceRP Manager

- Support

The way you handled criticism and being "disliked" shown in your (What do you really think of me) as well as the deleted post of your reply to your application shows that you take Opinions and Thoughts of others that are trying to help you in the long run, to a level of Immaturity and Childishness which really brings out your lack of professionalism. We have officers covering most Timezones, if the majority of people in the Active parts of the timezone stated you aren't active on PD then I would also have to say that you aren't active for my timezone either.

And no, I don't dislike you from what I said.

Best wishes,

Dan.

-Support

• I still don't think you are fit for the rank.
  • I don't see you on the SM job that much.
  • I don't see you training cadets that much.
  • I don't see you assisting our fellow officers that much.
  • 1-2 Weeks is not enough time to apply for Lieutenant.

Overall, I don't think you deserve the Lieutenant rank yet. The amount of effort you put in your application is okay, but your attitude towards others seems concerning to me. I see that you disagree with how people giving you criticism and voicing their own opinion about you, which just shows us that you are unprofessional, no offense. We give you criticism for you to improve, so that the next time you re-apply, you are betterer than before. Right now, I just don't think you are ready for PD Command yet. Take this as a criticism for you to improve, and not as a hate. I do not dislike you, you're still a great person and staff. Best of luck.

Edited by Dane