New rule suggestion

Vizz

new rule  

21 members have voted

1. 1. new rule

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? -  a rule so there can only be a certain amount of people per base

Why should we add it? -  to stop the minge with the bases going on right now

What are the advantages of having this? - less minge for huge clans

Who is it mainly for? - VL And umbrella corp

Links to any content -  N/A

-Support

Just now, Carpenter John said:

- Support

- I don't think limiting the amount of people per base will fix this issue

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

On 9/3/2018 at 12:08 AM, Carpenter John said:

- Support

14 minutes ago, CHIKEN said:

Why did you say VL and UMC?

Because people get salty when you have 15 people in one base at the cinema

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Head Admin
On 9/2/2018 at 7:08 PM, Carpenter John said:

- Support

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

2 hours ago, Alistair said:

i mean there are SO many ways to bypass this rule and will be bypassed when put into the server so its completly useless and you are targeting people in your suggestion which is kinda weird

huge -Support for me

If you want a rule like this readd the limit of members per family not a member per base rule 

+SUPPORT this. Kinda. I think there needs to be a change, but not with the base. But with raiding and stuff. With raiding a base, I think it is unfair for 15 VL/members of one fam to raid a single guy. I do think that may be a limit on the number of people in bank raids and such would be nice as well. 

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

25 minutes ago, Jason Tucker said:

+SUPPORT this. Kinda. I think there needs to be a change, but not with the base. But with raiding and stuff. With raiding a base, I think it is unfair for 15 VL/members of one fam to raid a single guy. I do think that may be a limit on the number of people in bank raids and such would be nice as well. 

Should we also limit the police forces too?

GUYS

+SUPPORT

Listen when you have 20 people shooting at you and bullets are flying everywhere and there fading door keeps fucking up and you need to get EMS in there it starts to become a pain. Having a base go off is annoying for everyone and the more people means the longer it takes to clear it, call it code 4, get ems in (by that point markers are gone), let ems find everyone and rp it out, then wait for the traffic to clear.

-Support

• Suggestion does not explain why we should add this rule in a coherent manner

• Absolutely zero effort at all was put into creating this post and lacks necessary information 

• Never explains how this will actually stop minging, but rather just assumes this will work

• I personally have seen servers lose massive amounts of players because of rules that restrict certain freedoms and abilities like this 

• This is a role-playing server that allows for creativity and free thinkers to run rabid testing ideas, any rule prohibiting one from doing that will most defenitly be met with harsh resentment 

Lastly, I hate to sound like a dick here but if you want your suggestions to be taken seriously, you should put a lot more effort into making them.

On 9/4/2018 at 2:07 PM, Jason Tucker said:

As I said before this is a roleplay server, it mirrors what real life is like in a much more lighthearted and simple way. To put any limitations at all on raiding would be hampering the roleplay on the server and would limit the ability of every player on the server to think critically about their situation.

Edited by Agustus Jones