Void

WeeTerror123

+/-Support

+Administration shouldn't have dealt with this, If you set up a checkpoint in the wrong area, your LT should've scolded you for it, not staff.

-I would've +supported but you shouldn't have ran from staff, that's what you got the warn for. Next time, stay put, and explain yourself (Admins are more considerate than you think.)

Edited by ? BrycE ?

25 minutes ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+/-Support

+Administration shouldn't have dealt with this, If you set up a checkpoint in the wrong area, your LT should've scolded you for it, not staff.

-I would've +supported but you shouldn't have ran from staff, that's what you got the warn for. Next time, stay put, and explain yourself (Admins are more considerate than you think.)

But the thing is i literally tried countless times to explain and i wast running i was trying to show them 

4 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+/-Support

• Head Admin
4 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+/-Support

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

9 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+/-Support

11 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+/-Support

12 hours ago, Rhenic said:

-support

Im pretty sure you need Major+ permission to do a checkpoint, correct me if I’m wrong. You shouldn’t have kept jumping off no matter what.

Must Receive Captain+ permission with their approval of the layout and location of the checkpoint.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

14 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+/-Support

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

20 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+/-Support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

To my side of the story

I got a report of a cop (Ryan) blocking the road infront of the bank, I TP and see that they set up a very ODD checkpoint that wasn't working out and was blocking traffic, I picked up Ryan asking him who gave him permission and to either move the checkpoint or take it down. After Vizz comes over and tells me he didn't have permission to set up a checkpoint there but in fact he was supposed to set it up infront of the FBI base. So I ask Ryan to remove the check point countless times where he keeps yelling at me "No I have permission to have this" over and over again. So I bring him to the SRT roof top to speak to him and tell him to take it down. This is where  the running off the building in a sit starts, The second time he ran off he was already low health from falling the first time so when he was falling me and Vizz both grabbed him and it glitched and dropped him and he died. I TPed him back and  froze him while Vizz issued the warn and than we let him go after.

So the reasons we dealt with this, and  also issued the warn were

-Checkpoint was in the wrong location

-It was blocking traffic 

-Not listening to staff

-Running away from the sit

All I wanted to do was tell you to remove the checkpoint but you brought it on yourself for not listening to us and running away from us. 

13 hours ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

+/- support

If it was in the wrong location that is a command issue not a staff issue.

To me it sounds like you are trying to make up some tana mongeau stuff and make it sound alot worst than it was when you say you "I was wanting to cry" and "I was in a panic"

^^

15 hours ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

+/- support

If it was in the wrong location that is a command issue not a staff issue.

To me it sounds like you are trying to make up some tana mongeau stuff and make it sound alot worst than it was when you say you "I was wanting to cry" and "I was in a panic"

• Fame locked this topic