JeffS LT app  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jeff Be LT in PD

• yes say why
    • no say why

Name: Jeff Jr/JeffS/Jeff Umbrella Corp

SteamID: ID : STEAM_0:1:421604434

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : For Like 2 Months 

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 26 all of them is when i was a minge on the Policerp server and did not care about policerp (Before i was staff)

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Yes bob bob gave me perm to apply

Why should you be promoted? :  i Think that i should be promoted to Lieutenant because i have been working hard as my SM Rank yes i know that i am not Always on PD  because  i am a Staff member on the policerp server so it is hard for me to be on every singel day as pd or other departments all the time  i try to be as Active as possible. and some other things why i want to get LT in pd is because i wanna help the PD department evolve in to a better thing i dont want PD to be  known as the mingy department. And i dont want to have any bullying in the department for example if someone is dissing them because ther rank in PD or just because they cant speak 100% good English or just because they are 10 for example i wont abuse my rank in anyway and i will try to stay as Active as a can if i get LT. Thanks for Reading my LT App

( I Know that my grammar is bad)

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

-Support

• Very Little Effort in Application
  • Not very Active
  • Rarely seen Training Cadets and Helping Officers
  • Overall unfit for Command

Unfortunately, because of the lack of Time and Effort you're are currently putting into PD, I don't believe you are fit for a Command Position. Pick up your activity, and try to assist Officers in their duties in the future, so that you may get a better understanding of how we operate. Only then should you consider a Position on Command.

- Captain Hooplaa

6 hours ago, Hooplaa said:

-Support

• Not very Active

Unfortunately, because of the lack of Time and Effort you're are currently putting into PD, I don't believe you are fit for a Command Position. Pick up your activity, and try to assist Officers in their duties in the future, so that you may get a better understanding of how we operate. Only then should you consider a Position on Command.

- Captain Hooplaa

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

6 hours ago, Hooplaa said:

-Support

• Not very Active

- Captain Hooplaa

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

7 hours ago, Hooplaa said:

-Support

• Not very Active

- Captain Hooplaa

• Laughing 1

8 hours ago, Hooplaa said:

-Support

• Not very Active

- SM Death 1C67

On 9/1/2018 at 2:50 AM, Hooplaa said:

-Support

• Not very Active

- SM Robs Tiles 

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 9:50 AM, Hooplaa said:

-Support

• Not very Active

- LT Jakeee 

PoliceRP|Moderator|Support

SM Jakeee 1B65

On 9/1/2018 at 3:50 AM, Hooplaa said:

-Support

• Not very Active

- Captain Hooplaa

On 9/1/2018 at 3:50 PM, Hooplaa said:

-Support

• Not very Active

- Captain Hooplaa

Though when you are online as SM, I do see you help out other officers, making sure everything is in line in a professional matter. Not much so training Cadets.

Though as stated, the effort you put into the Application gives off a feeling that lacks the Passion and Energy required for LT.

Best wishes,

Dan.

On 9/1/2018 at 1:50 AM, Hooplaa said:

-Support

• Not very Active

- Captain Hooplaa

-Support

• Not very Active

- Captain Hooplaa

Agreed. Application needs a lot more effort. Good luck though!

On 9/1/2018 at 6:50 PM, Hooplaa said:

-Support

• Not very Active

- Captain Hooplaa

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

-Support

• Not very Active

- Captain Hooplaa

-Support

• Not very Active

- Captain Hooplaa

+/- Support

You're a cool dude and I see that you are active on the server. My only concerns is that your application needs more effort, also you should improve your overall SM activity. We would also like to see you actively training Cadets and assisting officers when they are in need. Other than that, best of luck.

-Major Dane