Website Homescreen Server Links Error

Jason Tucker

If you go to https://gaminglight.com, you can click on the servers to join them. Well, PoliceRP's link brings you to MilitaryRP. This is something I have noticed and is kinda weird and I think a little major. Seeing how new people seeing the servers might want to click on PoliceRP and they go to MillRP. I just don't know if anyone who can do something about this has noticed or heard of this. That's all I want to say. Try it for yourself! Or look at the link it directs you to. All GL Garry's Mod servers are the same IP but with different ports. PoliceRP's Port (A port if you don't know is the numbers after the : in an IP) is 27105, and MillRP's is 27106. If you either right click and copy link address or hover over and look at the bottom right, you will notice this. I just think this would be something SMT/EMT would like to be told about. Thank you for reading!

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

• th3 locked this topic