BrycE King

Your SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:187707301

The player's name in-game:
Cletus Jackson VL

The player's steam name (If you know it):
Cletus Jackson VL

What did the player do:
Mass minge / Staff threatening / Non compliant / Lying in a sit / Mas Minge / Multiple accounts of copbait today (he loves to do so)
So Listen, Every time a sit happens with this Cletus it turns into a big argument, with threats of demotions, and much more. I get calls of him being racist (posting racist signs but no screenshot) I believe he should not be on Gaming light.
I do not know why GeForce experience didn't record my voice, but if hes a man of his word "cya on the forums" then his evidence will have my voice recorded.

Evidence (REQUIRED):

Reason sit was called

https://streamable.com/6fbrd

What do you believe should happen to the player:
I want him banned (or SMT preferences)

11 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

In my opinion, him saying "Give me the warn and I'll get all y'alls staff removed." sounds like a pretty heavy threat to me. I think a 1 week ban sounds appropriate but its all according to SMT. 

honestly at the beginning he sounded pretty mature lmaoo

Edited by Kiki

1 hour ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

In my opinion, him saying "Give me the warn and I'll get all y'alls staff removed." sounds like a pretty heavy threat to me. I think a 1 week ban sounds appropriate but its all according to SMT. 

It could be handle in game still but +support 

• Head Admin
3 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

6 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

9 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

10 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

+support

I had no knowledge of this going on and I dint even know what was happening for the most part. The gtr is very hard to control to be fair and I don’t really understand how he was lying. Many times on the gtr I’ve ment to only back up a small bit but have done what he did. Although the sit evidence was pretty clear I still believe a perm ban is too far maybe like a couple day ban or something like that. 

Also about the thing he said about getting yalls staff removed. I really don’t think he ment it like that lol. I don’t know him personally so I don’t know but  he really doesn’t seem like that bad of a Minge.

Edited by CHIKEN

@CHIKEN

i’ve been getting a lot of complaints of your family minging and I even addressed this with you yesterday. I suggest you get them in line or your family will receive further consequences.

PENDING

Come speak with me in the teamspeak chicken 

12 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

19 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

10 hours ago, CHIKEN said:

+support

I had no knowledge of this going on and I dint even know what was happening for the most part. The gtr is very hard to control to be fair and I don’t really understand how he was lying. Many times on the gtr I’ve ment to only back up a small bit but have done what he did. Although the sit evidence was pretty clear I still believe a perm ban is too far maybe like a couple day ban or something like that. 

Also about the thing he said about getting yalls staff removed. I really don’t think he ment it like that lol. I don’t know him personally so I don’t know but  he really doesn’t seem like that bad of a Minge.

That bad of a minge? If you look at the voice icon from when I’m talking (really wish I picked up my voice) you can clearly see how much he loves talking and yelling over me.

2 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

That bad of a minge? If you look at the voice icon from when I’m talking (really wish I picked up my voice) you can clearly see how much he loves talking and yelling over me.

since when is talking over someone being a minge lol. Also from the video it kinda seems like you werent even letting him speak but i mean we cant hear what you were saying so.

On 8/30/2018 at 1:36 AM, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

• Fame locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Fame unlocked and locked this topic