Roleplaygod's Trial Mod application

Roleplaygod

Vote:  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Vote:

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Roleplaygod. <- a lot of variation but always has Roleplaygod in it ?

2. What is your steam name?: Roleplaygod

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:171503623

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes but I have no evidence of it.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) According to the forums March 24, 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? March 24, 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? No. A good friend donated VIP to me ?    ❤️ u btw

10. What rank are you applying for? TM

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: EST -5:00

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): ❤️

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  It is currently 12:20 AM and I just noticed I am able to apply for this position once again. I have school in the morning so I will try to make this quick and just get to the point. I love GamingLight and I love everything about it. But out of all the servers that gaming light offers a player to play on I found that PoliceRP is the place I call home. I have put in many hours into PoliceRP now and I have made it a goal of mine to be the best player I could be. By that I mean be nice to everyone and not get any warns. I read the rules very VERY carefully and I try my hardest to always be in the right side of them. But well you all know that much about me because you can see that in the warn logs. Let's get a little deeper into why I deserve this rank outside the game. I am a very well organized person and very well time managed. I can do what some might think to be impossible and still push to the end. When I set my mind to something I get it done (hence me applying at 12 am. I should really be in bed) I know how to speak 2 languages and I know how to work with others. I try to make people laugh here and there and try to be nice to everyone. I like doing random acts of kindness, for example, one day I felt like I needed to spread some love around and gave random players 1 million dollars. I like to be that guy that just makes you smile and tries to carry your problems for you. ❤️ you all very much.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Well, this is a scenario I think all admins will eventually encounter. If the person is just cursing at me for no reason I would just let them speak. Let them curse and wait it out. People get agitated when you fight back but when you just let them rumble they tend to get shy because they know that they are making a scene. In this case, I will assume I saw the person RDMing and I will assume that he is just cursing at me because he does not care what happens to him. I will just let them ramble on. Afterwards, I will talk to them calmly and explain how what they are doing is wrong. I will then follow the Moderator SOPs and under "RDA & RDM"  I will follow the guideline. If they kill 4 players or more I would warn them for RDM and a 10,000-second minge. Depending on the circumstances I will also follow the guidelines under "Disrespect (Towards both Staff and Player)" and warn / minge acording to the SOP.

❤️ you all very much ?

Edited by Roleplaygod
  • Like 1

-+Support

+Nice guy

+Friendly

-App seems rushed i would of just done it when you have more time

-would've gone more into why you want to be staff 

Edited by Chad B
  • Like 1

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

• Head Admin
6 hours ago, Boonie McBone said:

+support

-Respectful

-Friendly

-Knows the rules

-Very active within the forums, TS, and game

-you're welcome for that VIP btw brother

Good Luck!

• Like 1

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

6 hours ago, Boonie McBone said:

+support

-Respectful

-Friendly

-Knows the rules

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

9 hours ago, Chad B said:

-+Support

+Nice guy

+Friendly

-App seems rushed i would of just done if when you have more time

• Like 2

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

11 hours ago, Chad B said:

-+Support

+Nice guy

+Friendly

-App seems rushed i would of just done if when you have more time

• Like 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

14 hours ago, Boonie McBone said:

+support

-Respectful

-Friendly

-Knows the rules

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-Support

• I don't see you on much, Your activity has dropped
  • Application doesn't make sense the Question is "Why do you believe that you deserve the rank" Not explain a story about life. Also Application needs more effort
  • Trial-Moderators cannot minge for "10,000"
  • Forums account is pretty inactive
  • Good Luck

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On 8/31/2018 at 12:59 PM, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Application doesn't make sense the Question is "Why do you believe that you deserve the rank" Not explain a story about life. Also Application needs more effort
  • Good Luck

good luck.

Edited by Dane

On 8/31/2018 at 12:59 AM, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Good Luck

Support+

Friendly

Took time on app

-Not Seen (may be time zones)

Good Luck!

On 8/31/2018 at 6:59 AM, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Good Luck

• Fame locked this topic