Anonymous's staff app

DDG  Morty

1. What is your in-game name?: Anonymous or Mia

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Anonymous

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:96601512

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes. I was an AIT for NTF when i was permed for gaminglight during the time, It was very fun being admin I love helping people. I am known to some admins not all of them.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Im not 100% sure but 2016? or early 2017.

6. What date did you make your forums account? 3 or 4 months ago.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? I am a VIP+.

8. How many warns do you have on the server?I have 30 warnings mainly all of them are from 2017 septemver through oct if i get a warning now its probly for some BS reason or im Tired as fuck.

9. Have you donated? Yes 60 or more.

10. What rank are you applying for? T-mod or higher.

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: I have read through it i will be reading it every day.

12. Timezone: pacific 

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): well no but some people say I should.

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Well Im I belive that I really Deserved this rank but im active on the server mainly every day I know lots of the players and admin. I belive that people always deserved a second chance, but some people shouldn't I am optamistic I have been in this community for years and people dosnt know that from me because I was Permed By Valkire during the time but I kepted looking at the New server you guys been adding. Before I rarly got on but now when i have my own PC I will be active When I can IF it is a Emergancy I will not be online. There is one day I am not always on that is Sundays because I am helping the local church. I love this server and this community to half of death I hope I can help and show people how it works. If i dont make the cut thank you for reading this and I hope you will have a good day or night.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Well if they are being very very mean i will warn them for staff dis OR player dis.

-Support 

-#15 should of had more to it

-I believe you didn't type this out right, lots of spelling errors   "Before I rarly got on but now when i have my own PC I will be active When I can IF it is a Emergancy I will not be online"

-#13 I don't think anyone should start at Admin 

-#11 isn't answered  

-#8 because you are tired is never an excuses to break the rules and 30 warnings is too high 

-#6 you can find out when you make your account by clicking profile 

-No poll

Edited by Chad B

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

21 minutes ago, Chad B said:

-Support 

-I believe you didn't type this out right, lots of spelling errors   "Before I rarly got on but now when i have my own PC I will be active When I can IF it is a Emergancy I will not be online"

-#11 isn't answered  

-#8 because you are tired is never an excuses to break the rules and 30 warnings is too high 

-No poll

1 hour ago, Chad B said:

-Support 

-#11 isn't answered  

-No poll

You didn't wait the 2 weeks before reapplying. I recommend taking the app down and improving it and reapplying in 2 weeks

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

12 hours ago, Chad B said:

-Support 

-#11 isn't answered  

-No poll

12 hours ago, Chad B said:

-Support 

-#11 isn't answered  

-No poll

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Head Admin
13 hours ago, Chad B said:

-Support 

-#11 isn't answered  

-No poll

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

-Support 

-#11 isn't answered  

-No poll

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

-Support 

-#11 isn't answered  

-No poll

14 hours ago, Chad B said:

-Support 

-#11 isn't answered  

-No poll

16 hours ago, Chad B said:

-Support 

-#11 isn't answered  

-No poll

20 hours ago, Chad B said:

-Support 

-#11 isn't answered  

-No poll

-Support 

-#11 isn't answered  

-No poll

spacer.png

On 8/30/2018 at 1:06 AM, Chad B said:

-Support 

-#11 isn't answered  

-No poll

- Support Reasons Above

On 8/30/2018 at 2:06 AM, Chad B said:

-Support 

-#11 isn't answered  

-No poll

logan2.png

On 8/30/2018 at 1:06 PM, Chad B said:

-Support 

-#11 isn't answered  

-No poll

+/- Support

• Pretty active in-game and in TS.
  • Forums activity could use some improvements.
  • High amount of warnings.
  • Application is pretty good.
  • No poll in your application.
  • You're pretty nice to others.

Overall, you deserve a chance, but I just don't think that you are pretty ready yet. There are some downsides, and there are some upsides. I suggest you should improve your activity and be well known towards the community, then I would consider changing this to a +Support! Best of luck.

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 1:06 AM, Chad B said:

-Support 

-#11 isn't answered  

-No poll

On 8/30/2018 at 7:06 AM, Chad B said:

-Support 

-#11 isn't answered  

-No poll

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 2:06 AM, Chad B said:

-Support 

-#11 isn't answered  

-No poll

On 8/30/2018 at 7:06 AM, Chad B said:

-Support 

-#11 isn't answered  

-No poll

On 8/30/2018 at 1:06 AM, Chad B said:

-Support 

-#11 isn't answered  

-No poll

On 8/30/2018 at 2:06 AM, Chad B said:

-Support 

-#11 isn't answered  

-No poll

• Fame locked this topic