Should Crringle Be Staff ?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should Crringle Be Staff ?

• Yes (Please specify below)
    • No (Please Specify below)

1. What is your in-game name?: McDonald
  2. What is your steam name?: crringle

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:33619709

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have been staff on previous servers years ago and worked with servers such as DarkRP.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 10 Months.

6. What date did you make your forums account? December 14, 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0!

9. Have you donated? Yes, VIP+

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yeah.

12. Timezone: UTC

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): While playing on Gaming light Police RP I have started to get more serious into the roleplay and also creating a better community where respect is key. I feel that over time I have earned the right to at least have a civil discussion on why I should be a Trail-mod for Gaminglight PoliceRP. I have shown qualities that resonate well with staff members such as having absolutely no warns and having all around respect of others on the Server.The reason I attribute zero warns is for my extensive knowledge on the rules of the server! With the new responsibilities of being a trail-mod I will work to create an unbiased opinion and help to resolve the conflict in a peaceful manner. I am here to create a more just and fun server for all! I have a great time with respecting authority and will do my best to create a no minge environment with serious roleplay!

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If someone was Mass RDMing on the server, first I would take them to a sit and jail them. I would then strip them of their weapons in case they tried anything else. If all they did was curse at me and/or the other admins there, I would try to explain to them calmly on what's going to happen and how they can help themselves. I f they literally don't care and carry on cursing, I would gag them and explain again. If it was a first time offender, I would minge them for a long time depending on how bad the Mass RDM was and then if they carried on, contact a higher up to minge for longer or ban them. If they learnt there lesson, I would probably feel proud but would still keep an eye on them in case they broke anymore rules. They would then be issued with a 10,000 second minge as said on the staff handbook.

Edited by cringle

4 minutes ago, Jeff M. said:

-Support

-No pull

-Never seen in game

-Brand new forums account

-never seen in TS

Also has not got the 48 Hour requirement 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

- Support

Yes you added the poll congrats yay!!!! 

BUT... You made it a public poll exactly how it tells you to NOT do.

That being said I think you didn't read the instructions you just Ctrl - C + Ctrl - V

Never seen you on. I don't like to say this on apps because how is one person supposed to stan out, out of 100 players but... yea never seen ya.

You got no Warnings ?

• Head Admin
On 8/29/2018 at 8:04 PM, Roleplaygod said:

- Support

Yes you added the poll congrats yay!!!! 

BUT... You made it a public poll exactly how it tells you to NOT do.

That being said I think you didn't read the instructions you just Ctrl - C + Ctrl - V

Never seen you on. I don't like to say this on apps because how is one person supposed to stan out, out of 100 players but... yea never seen ya.

You got no Warnings ?

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

-Support

• I have never seen you in-game.
  • Never seen you in TS either.
  • Forums account is pretty inactive.
  • Poll is public, make it private!

Overall, you deserve a chance on being staff. But I want to see some activity on the server or in TeamSpeak or the forums and also be well known towards the community, then I might consider changing this to a +Support. Good luck.

• Fame locked this topic