New Website/Infrastructure Suggestions

• Owner

Hello everyone! I saw a few posts in other sections requesting additions for the forums, Teamspeak, and other things so I figured that we can put those suggestions here! Please suggest anything that you believe can help Gaminglight improve. 

PS: For those of you that do not know what I mean when I say Infrastructure, I mean things that will help us management wise. A few months ago, we took an attempt at using an online live support chat (which we found out did not really help us as much as we thought). This would be an example of Infrastructure! 

3 hours ago, Zeeptin said:

Hello everyone! I saw a few posts in other sections requesting additions for the forums, Teamspeak, and other things so I figured that we can put those suggestions here! Please suggest anything that you believe can help Gaminglight improve. 

PS: For those of you that do not know what I mean when I say Infrastructure, I mean things that will help us management wise. A few months ago, we took an attempt at using an online live support chat (which we found out did not really help us as much as we thought). This would be an example of Infrastructure! 

1. Forums tags for ingame High CoC ranks. So CPT+ or so will get tags on forums so people know who they are. - For all departments.

2. Use the forums point system. When someone does something bad on the forums they get points and depending on how many points they get they are then restricted to what they can do.

Edited by Roleplaygod

• 1 year later...

I feel like its difficult to maneuver back to one specific section in the forums, if you could maybe favorite a specific item on the home page so its always at the top.

Edited by Cree

Your favorite user rank Cree

Give me some feedback 🙂

18 hours ago, Cree said:

I feel like its difficult to maneuver back to one specific section in the forums, if you could maybe favorite a specific item on the home page so its always at the top

Some type of back button to go back only one page

(I'm somewhat new to forums so hopefully I didn't recommend something existent.)

Press them to go to a specific subforum page that you viewed before this one.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• 1 year later...
On 11/11/2021 at 6:26 PM, soup95 said:

Add denied reasons to denied staff apps and other etc.

Staff apps are usually denied and then you may inquire further if you wish. It takes too much time to individually give reasons to each persons denial as most apps are denied for common things.

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017

• 4 weeks later...

I think it would be a good idea to add more payment methods than TrustPilot, Paypal, and Stripe.

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF