Joe C's(Jop) Trial Mod Application

CAPTAIN_JOE

Joe C's Trial Mod Application   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Joe C Become Trial mod

1  What is your in-game name?: Joe C

2  What is your steam name?: ✪Joe

3 What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:147293209

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) a long time ago about a year i was head admin of a small sandbox server with around 30 ppl on the server so this is a way bigger server than that one.

5  What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 15, 2017 ish

6   What date did you make your forums account? August 29, 2017

7  Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server? 13

9 Have you donated? YES a few times in total about 80$ i think but i bought a lot of small things on the server

10  What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: YES i read and tried learing some of the most important rules

12 Timezone: CET (UTC+1)

13 Permission (Admin+ need this): im applying for trial mod so i not needed

14 Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): well right now the day 29th of august is the day that i joined GL a year ago and i was in my  first year focusing on getting a higher ranking in pd so i could join departments. And recently i fullfilled my own personal goal about becoming a MSGT and joining other departments so i joined BSI and later SRT and im still loving to do my job in both departments. And i thought im doing alot in the roleplay part , why i dont try and become a trial mod so i can help the community in a different way, and ofcourse maby getting a better relastionship with other admins and staff members of the community. so yeah im acutally realy tired right now sorry if i misspelled something its 2:20 midnight for me so im going to bed soon and hope i can receive my promotion to trial mod soon (or not). So yeah i would realy like to try and become a moderator or higher on the server and first ofcourse a trial mod to see if its something to me cause i need to be honest at some moments i can get a little heated. As strider already said in the SRT meeting and we made a deal that if i did something wrong in the first week of joining srt i would get kicked from srt and as you can see im still here so i think that says enough. so this is my story why i want to become a Trial Mod.

15 How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? first if he is still harming ppl to  Jail TP him and calm him down and ask them what happend if he keeps cursing at me i would try calming him down cause everyone can get mad sometimes. afther a few times that i verbaly warned him i would give him a serious warning and try and solve the problem about the mass RDM and based on how many ppl he killed and what context i would give him a punishment and for mass RDM the minge time would be 10.000 seconds. 

This was my trial mod application i hope its okey and if its not the good format or something  else is wrong i would like to hear it !!. and BTW my real name is JOP its a dutch name since im dutch and alot ENG PPl can say my name correctly so i just use Joe as my nickname You can call me what ever you want Jop,Joe i like it both!!!

Edited by CAPTAIN_JOE

19 minutes ago, Jeff M. said:

+/-  Support

- I have no problems with you 

- you have to get your activity up on the forums in game and on the forums

-Respectful 

-Knows what he is doing 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

I'm going to stay NEUTRAL on this and these are my reasons why. Firstly you are pretty active in game and you have over the required 48 hour play time however i do not see you in team-speak a lot and you aren't that active on the forums either. You don't have any Dark-RP / SW-RP / Police-RP ETC staff experiences however someone has to start somewhere.

In conclusion I will be staying NEUTRAL, If you want my support please try be more active on the forums and in team-speak. Good Luck - Danny ❤️

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

I'm going to -support this. 

• The section under "why do you want to be a Moderator" had nothing to do with the pertaining question, you instead went on about how you're in SRT?
  • You HAVE been here a while, but I just don't think you have what it takes to be a Mod.
  • I mean hey, give him a shot and we'll see how it works out, but this is my opinion.
  • Also. I've never seen you in-game