Does Bambob01 Deserve Staff  

10 members have voted

1. 1. does bambob01 deserve staff

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Bambob01
What is your steam name?: [URNBambob01
What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:105047825 
Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  I was a member of staff on another server called crix rp which I then played on till I was senior mod and the server got shut down 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 30/06/18

What date did you make your forums account? 15/07/18

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

How many warns do you have on the server? 9 

Have you donated? no but I will be thinking about donating this friday

What rank are you applying for?  TM (Trial-Mod)

Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:  Yes I had read the staff handbook and understand the rules and regulations

Time zone:  UTC +1  Abbreviation name BST British Summer Time  Example City London
Permission (Admin+ need this):  N/A Not Needed
Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I think I deserve the rank (trial mod) because from my  understanding it is a tricky but enjoyable to uphold job this seems like it is fitting for me as I love to have a challenge and love to work with others around me 

I think the nice and caring staff team will respect me for my friendly attitude and determination to help others that need it 

my knowledge of the staff handbook will come into use to the other staff that don't remember certain parts they need to know and even though I may be a lower rank I will still be able to help them with what they need to know so they will be able to go about their day with ease and fulfilment knowing that their job was done correctly 

I think this will lift a lot of stress off the higherups if I get the role because they will not have to worry about me mucking up or making a major mistake that could cost their time to help fix.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 
first I should bring him to a rooftop and jail him and strip him of his weapons  if this player starts to curse at me I will ask nicely for them to calm down if they continue I will gag them.Once they have decided that they are calm and have stopped causing players and members grief I will ungag them and ask them for the amount of times they RDMED depending on the amount of times they rdmed I will give them a 3,000 seconds which is appropriate if the mass RDM is overly aggressive I shall get the higher staff member online to come to me when they are free and ask them to issue the player a 10000 second minge which is appropriate as said in the staff handbook when the minge is over I shall watch the player closely to see if they continue.

2 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+Support

nice person 

knows how to rp

-Should put more time in app

Other than that good luck 

• Like 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

++++++ Support 

+great guy

+respectful

+kind to all/knows how to take care of stuff 

+knows the rules 

I would really like for him to be on the staff team I fill that he knows how to take care of things and to be honest he is a great person very well rounded at everything so he should join staff 

good luck 

from Papa Towelie 

• Like 1