Are you a Moderator+?

Yes & I Am Not Donor

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

Every day

Do you have a working quality mic? 

yes

What timezone are you in?

GMT/ BST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)

Firstly I am always on TeamSpeak it is like an addiction to me and I always want to help people. when I see people waiting for ages I wish I could help them but I cant. I love helping people it is something no one can take away from me. when I help people it gives me a sense of fulfilment and makes me want to help more people. I have been through hours of trying to get my game to work after resetting my computer and with the help of the support team I have been able to do it. with this knowledge I am able to help people fix small issues that have been blown out of proportion quicker.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I would be able to relive the pressure from other staff members by being more active so they could get some game play. I would also be able to assure staff members that during the time when they sleep in America I will be wide awake helping those in early hours.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

Hello how are you today I am Miles from the support team hear at gaminglight how may I help you today, if you do not have access to a microphone please type in chat [ at this point I would have texted them in pm or the support channel chat. then I would start the chat see what their problem is. if it is for tags I would give them their tags and would recommend them to join the forums to keep up with the latest news.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Yes I have read the rules and will up hold them to the best of my ability.

Edited by TheLastMiles
there was no poll

3 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

No offence mate but arnt you a donator moderator (I checked your post history but can’t find a staff application)

Bruuh this annoys me so much  i did a verbal interview and am NOT a donor mod i have nothing against them but honestly i worked for my position and for people to say i bought my pos kinda anoys me no ofence sorry for spelling

11 hours ago, TheLastMiles said:

Bruuh this annoys me so much  i did a verbal interview and am NOT a donor mod i have nothing against them but honestly i worked for my position and for people to say i bought my pos kinda anoys me no ofence sorry for spelling

Sorry mate didnt know you did a verbal ❤️

• Like 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

16 hours ago, TheLastMiles said:

Who did your verbal interview and when?

16 hours ago, TheLastMiles said:

Who did your verbal interview and when? And what staff team are you apart of?

43 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

he is a part of Policerp staff team i am pretty sure of 

yes

1 hour ago, Fame said:

Who did your verbal interview and when?

Who did your verbal interview and when? And what staff team are you apart of?

I did my interview with you zeepting snar and gaur I think this was 6/7 weeks ago maybe when you were doing the verbal interviews and i am apart of police RP staff we have been in sits together (i was on duty not in trouble)

6 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

Sorry mate didnt know you did a verbal ❤️

its fine bro ??

• Fame locked this topic