Should I be Staff?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:  Chad Betty

What is your steam name?:  [GL]Chad

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:66578410

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
I’ve been a moderator on Gaminglight for about two months,
The reason I no longer have that position is because I told Valkyrie something he didn’t like and called him out for falsely punishing me and he didn’t take it well and perma banned me from staff.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)   January 2018

What date did you make your forums account?   January 10th  2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?   VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server?  Zero

Have you donated?
Yes I have VIP plus and Judge

What rank are you applying for?   Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at  You will be tested on it:

Yes Many times.

Timezone: PST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I believe I’d be a great addition to the staff team again. My time as a moderator was exceptional I exceeded the expectations of fellow staff and the members of the community. Although my time as staff was quite short-lived I believe I handle every situation with a non-bias and open ears along with fairness to all. I was very liked throughout the community, i’d be on interacting with the community about eight hours a day on average. I am always willing to hop on duty to help anybody and everybody that needs it. I would always properly introduce myself and be nice and polite. Admittedly there are situations where I’ve dealt with some pretty rude people but I did my best and kept my cool and maintained a calm demeanor. I gave out appropriate punishments and warnings to all rule breakers and some of them even thanked me for how I handled the situation. I was also liked by the staff, I’ve always been very supportive of new T-Mods and helping them learn the ropes. I treated everybody the same, giving no special treatment to anyone. I followed the staff handbook throughout my whole career as a moderator. I actually did so well at my job I got promoted within two days of being a T-Mod. I know I’ve been out of the community for a few months but I’ve read over all the rules and handbook and got myself familiar with anything that has changed. Due to all this I believe I have the appropriate qualifications and the correct personality to be an ideal moderator on Police Role-Play.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I would introduce myself being polite and calm and ask them why they’re RDMing, if they were still cursing and or yelling I’d gag them. After this I would explain the rules that they broke and then give them a warning along with a minge, If the player still RDM‘s and causes issues I would get a higher up for an appropriate punishment.

Edited by Chad B

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

45 minutes ago, Boonie McBone said:

Neutral

• Don't know who you are
  • 1 hour in-game hours (don't know what that's about)
  • Become more active before applying
  • Good application
  • Been here for a good amount of time...

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Was a great staff member in the past
  • Has experience
  • Would be great to have him back on the Staff Team!
Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

5 hours ago, Boonie McBone said:

Neutral

• Don't know who you are
  • 1 hour in-game hours (don't know what that's about)
  • Become more active before applying
  • Good application
  • Been here for a good amount of time...

Be more active on the forums 

Edited by Kiki

-Support

The reasons for my -Support is the fact as you only have 4-5 hours in game, The minimum requirement is 48 hours, Your application is decent and you've been on the server for a while. Not really seen you in game much not that active on the forums.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

24 minutes ago, Danny Muller said:

-Support

The reasons for my -Support is the fact as you only have 4-5 hours in game, The minimum requirement is 48 hours, Your application is decent and you've been on the server for a while. Not really seen you in game much not that active on the forums.

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

48 minutes ago, Danny Muller said:

-Support

2 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

-Support

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

NEUTRAL

- Seen you on once

- Not well known to the community

- You only have 4 - 5 hours

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't really know you either, so it is hard to give you a final stand point of being staff

overall I don't think you fit the profile or staff for the GL community, but you have been with the community a decent amount of time.

Edited by Softie123

• Head Admin
On 8/28/2018 at 1:25 AM, Softie123 said:

NEUTRAL

- Seen you on once

- Not well known to the community

- You only have 4 - 5 hours

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't really know you either, so it is hard to give you a final stand point of being staff

overall I don't think you fit the profile or staff for the GL community, but you have been with the community a decent amount of time.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

On 8/27/2018 at 1:27 PM, TimMeMeSSS said:

On 8/28/2018 at 1:37 AM, Danny Muller said:

-Support